3D Fireworks 2 just released!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jdm, Jun 27, 2009.

1. jdm

jdm Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Heya all,

My App, 3D Fireworks 2, is now available on the App Store. 3D Fireworks 2 is the sequel to the original, well-reviewed 3D Fireworks, ready just in time for Independence Day on July 4th.

Try the lite version on the web!

'Easter Egg' that appears on July 4th - we also have similar easter eggs for Canada Day and Bastille Day!
    [​IMG]

Note the buildings being lit by the exploding fireworks!
    [​IMG]

Smileys!
    [​IMG]

Hope you like it, thanks!

-jdm

Note: I got my 3GS *after* submitting the app, and found a slow-down bug that *only* happens on the 3GS (ironic, no?). I have fixed it and submitted 1.1 to Apple, waiting for that to get approved.

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

3. Not entirely uncommon -- this has been happening with some 3D apps on the 3GS due to the new hardware, but apparently it's a pretty simple fix. My 3GS should be here this week (friggin' backorder -- put my order in too late on launch day; Rogers was sold out by the time I called) and this looks like a pretty entertaining toy. Might put it on my want list. :) (Pity I'll probably miss the Canada Day easter egg though...)

4. Rockey04

Rockey04 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say it is REALLY cool how you put the lite version online like that!

Oh and also, just wanted to mention the game is $1.99 to everyone. It didn't mention that anywhere in the thread.

5. jdm

jdm Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Ah, yes thanks Rockey! The app is currently $1.99, and yes the lite version is on the web... (see top of the thread). Hopefully Apple will approve the lite version on the App Store before July 4th too!

6. iheartgames

iheartgames Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Oh man, this looks awesome. I'll look it up!