Universal [Releasing Next Week] Loot! - Arcade looting adventure by (Terry Gill)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by bungle_tez, Jul 19, 2019.

1. bungle_tez

bungle_tez Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Hi TA,

I've been "hard" at work on my next game Loot! and action platform adventure in which you have to collect all the loot to progress to the next level.

Using the virtual controls (there is Mfi support but I need to test it more) your job is to collect the loot, preferably in the correct order to get the maximum score in the least amount of time to progress (well collecting the loot in the right order and in-time are optional goals).

Currently the game features 30 levels, 3 power ups and 2 extra life enabling goals.

If this is your thang and you would like to be a bets tester please reply to this thread and I will get you onto the BETA program which should be starting in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your time,

T.

2. Hector Ruiz

Hector Ruiz Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Male
    Looks really fun!!
    Apple email / [email protected]
    ios 13 / iPhone XR

3. bungle_tez

Feb 9, 2016
    Added :) I'll update this forum once I have released the BETA build and thanks in advance for your time

4. bungle_tez

Feb 9, 2016
    So i'm just finishing off a little more caressing and testing and then a hopefully quick turn around from Apple and then BETA will begin (hopefully sometime over the weekend but certainly by next week)

If this is your kinda thing let me know :) and I will gladly add you to the BETA

Here is a little reminder of what's in-store.
    Gif1.mp4.gif Gif3.mp4.gif Gif2.mp4.gif Gif4.mp4.gif Gif5.mp4.gif

5. bungle_tez

Feb 9, 2016
    The beta is live,:D
    please let me know if you don't get your invite and I will try to resolve the issue ASAP

Thanks in advance and happy testing!

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    This looks amazing ! It’s a bit like a platformer Bombjack ! Are there any power ups to kill the enemies ? Or can you jump on them ?

Instant purchase from me when it’s out for sure. Looks great

bungle_tez likes this.
  7. bungle_tez

Feb 9, 2016
    Thanks psj3809

Glad you like the look of it

There are power ups to help you on your way, I did consider having an always available “stomp” power up but found it make several levels too easy.

Now I’ll just wait for the beta testing cycle to complete and hope they agree with me

PS I loved Bombjack!

8. bungle_tez

Feb 9, 2016
    Hi TA,

The final build of Loot! has been submitted to Apple for review, I am thinking the game will be out mid/late next week so hopefully Wednesday or Thursday.

Have a great weekend!

Tez.