iPhone Pixel Puzzles (by One Happy Giant)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by onehappygiant, Jun 25, 2019.

1. onehappygiant

onehappygiant New Member

#1 onehappygiant, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Hello TA! I'm proud to present Pixel Puzzles, a beautiful, zen puzzle game akin to PathPix or Piczle Lines. Uncover wonderful photos by swiping to connect number and color-based pixel patterns. I created this because I fell in love with Piczle Lines many years ago but ran out of puzzles. The game is free (no ads ever!) and includes 50 puzzles, with more available for purchase if you find that, like me, you are a puzzle fiend! I have many updates planned, with more puzzle packs, an iPad optimized version, and even a feature that allows you to create your own puzzle from a photo. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think.

-Pixel Puzzles-

Kristian Bauer
    Bring the bigger picture into focus with Pixel Puzzles, a relaxing new grid-based puzzler. Uncover the hidden images as …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bring the bigger picture into focus with Pixel Puzzles, a relaxing new grid-based puzzler. Uncover the hidden images as you swipe to connect number and color-based pixel patterns, revealing the image beneath. With smooth mechanics and stunning photography in themes from abstract to nature to outer space, Pixel Puzzles is equally as challenging as it is calming. Once you get in the flow you’ll find it hard to tear yourself away from this relaxing and addictive puzzle game. In the distracted world we live in, focusing your mind on challenging puzzles can relieve stress and inspire you to think creatively. Sharpen your mind while connecting the dots to reveal gorgeous photographic images. Pixel Puzzle Features: -Minimalist, uncluttered design is soothing and relaxing -- no ads ever! -50 FREE puzzles, with more to come via updates. -Optional in-app purchases to increase your puzzling hours. -Various levels of difficulty for puzzling fun from beginner to expert! -Smooth, one finger scrolling. -Proprietary puzzle fade to reveal original image. -Inspiring, thought-provoking quotes accompany every completed puzzle. -Infinite replay-abiity. -Pinch to zoom.
    Information
    Seller:Kristian Bauer
    Genre:Board, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 15, 2019
    Updated:May 06, 2021
    Version:1.0.6
    Size:60.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Could you kindly post the AppStore link? Thanks!

onehappygiant likes this.
  3. onehappygiant

onehappygiant New Member

4. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    onehappygiant likes this.
  5. Chris4414

Chris4414 New Member

Jun 25, 2019
    Male
    Germany
    I used to buy puzzles magazines because I loved these games. I will download the app for sure.

malaheart and onehappygiant like this.