Kepler Attack

Red Sprite Studios
Featured in Apple's "Great on watchOS 6" and "Our Favourite Apple Watch Apps" collections! #2 Casual Game in the US! Ke…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Featured in Apple's "Great on watchOS 6" and "Our Favourite Apple Watch Apps" collections! #2 Casual Game in the US! Kepler Attack is an arcade game for your iPhone and Apple Watch. Fly through space and destroy waves of alien space invaders from Kepler-452b. “I’m just amazed that this is on my Watch.” - Tom, host of The Apple WatchCast Podcast - http://www.applewatchcast.com “I think this is actually my personal favorite new game now on the Apple Watch because of its really fast pacing which is perfect for these types of games.” - HotshotTek, 10 Awesome Apple Watch Games Apps of 2019 • Inspired by Gyruss, Galaga, Galaxian and Space Invaders! • Beautiful retro arcade graphics! • Fast paced alien attack waves with a variety of enemy space invaders! • Power-ups include Shield, Triple Shot, Rapid Fire and Smart Bomb! • Intuitive and simple controls using the Crown on the Watch! • Swipe to move on the iPhone! • Short burst gameplay is perfect for the Watch and iPhone! • Daily rank to see how you compare to the rest of the world! • Retro sound effects on the iPhone! • Play anywhere, anytime! • Includes Valentine's Day and Santa Christmas Holiday theme! • Runs at 60fps on the Watch! Relive the glory days of the arcade on your Apple Watch and iPhone. Thanks for playing Johnno & Pete
Information
Seller:Red Sprite Studios
Genre:Action, Arcade, Family
Release:May 21, 2019
Updated:Mar 12, 2023
Version:2023.3
Size:46.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal