Darklord - Demon Blade

NURIBILL
-- Darklord official facebook link -- https://goo.gl/SvbNtC "Strategic Hot Place_Darklord" Experience the best dynam…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
-- Darklord official facebook link -- https://goo.gl/SvbNtC "Strategic Hot Place_Darklord" Experience the best dynamic strategy! If you go online now, it's full of legendary heroes and various rewards! Just for a week, I got three legendary heroes! Once you log on for a month, you'll get three more legendary heroes! Jump into the World of Darklord right now! Respect your taste! Unique heroes! - A variety of heroes are waiting for you. - From handsome and beautiful women, powerful force is created. Meet Dacrood, a group of charismatic heroes. Combination of heroes with over 200 different kinds of skills - Traditional turn-off RPGs spread across a number of skill combinations - The skills the heroes have become stronger by exerting synergies. - All heroes can be nurtured to the highest grades through evolution and synthesis. He's using the heroes and skills that fit his style. Create your own unique strategy. Strategy, New Paradigm of Tact - Have your own strategy in line with unkempt monster patterns. - Experience numerous patterns of battle - hero deployment, hero attack sequence, hero skill, etc. - The fun of strategy and attack will give you a fun of the color difference that is different from traditional games. - The excitement of victory with my fingertips is unparalleled. ※ I bet your hands and hair are the most accurate and perfect. A variety of modes that enrich the fun of games. - an adventurous area of 180 or more that never ends once you start - PVP Dungeon Can Prove My Strength - Day Dungeon Can Evolve The Best Hero Come with me, my friend! My friend Reid! - Once a strong hero becomes a stronger hero. Acquire various items! A strong hero you've got, too. Strong hero collection by summoning and combining! Easy-to-use tutorial guides and A perfect interface for beginners! I've asked you to stop playing a cold, automatic battle RPG game! A game of various hero strategies and tactics, I strongly recommend "The Darklord."
Information
Seller:NURIBILL
Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
Release:Feb 14, 2019
Updated:May 08, 2019
Version:0.77.0
Size:917.6 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal