Universal The Arcade Rabbit (by One More)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Brightsiderus, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    #1 Brightsiderus, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019

Arcade Rabbit : Roguelike

OneMore Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
    Beat'em up Roguelike! Explore the random dungeon! Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, w…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Beat'em up Roguelike! Explore the random dungeon! Try to get as far as possible in a dungeon with randomized items, weapons, and encounters. Your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-wise) as you find better weapons, items, magic powers and fight harder and harder monsters. Features * Randomly-generated dungeon world with new experience every time. * 200+ items waiting for you to explore. * 3 different weapon types based on their preferred play-style. (1) Sword: fast attack speed, can launch special skills during critical attacking; (2) Great Sword: can cause massive damage, provide players with shielding capabilities; (3) Staff: larger attack range, can use damage-immune shield; * 7 unique heroes with unique abilities. Privacy Policy: https://onemoregame.gitee.io/Privacy/index_en.html Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/TheArcadeRabbit Email: [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:OneMore Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Role Playing
    Release:Jan 17, 2019
    Updated:Apr 13, 2023
    Version:1.2.4
    Size:127.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Side-Scrolling Roguelike Action Game

The game's mechanics and presentation is similar to the dungeons of The Binding of Isaac, while incorporating random, procedurally-generated levels in the manner of a roguelike game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Items
    Items can alter the character's core attributes, such as increasing health or the strength of weapon, or cause additional skill effects.
    The effect of power-ups stack, so that the player may come into highly-beneficial power-up combinations.
    [​IMG]
    Weapons
    Unique skills and operations.

Active
    Be used once before they are recharged by completing additional rooms in the dungeon.

Passive
    change the game rules, such as gainning flight capability.

Single-Use
    Confer a one-time benefit when used, such asregaining full health of the character.

2. TheRealist82

TheRealist82 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2016
    Good game !!!!
    like it

3. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    The game looks beautiful! Runs great on iPhone 7 Plus, latest iOS. No lags, runs smooth, looks wonderful! The animations are amazing.
    I highly recommend trying it. Will leave a 5 star rating on the AppStore.

4. terang

terang Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    not available on Indonesian AppStore

5. OneMoRe

OneMoRe Member

Feb 20, 2019
    #5 OneMoRe, Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2019
    Side-Scrolling Roguelike Action Game
    The game's mechanics and presentation is similar to the dungeons of The Binding of Isaac, while incorporating random, procedurally-generated levels in the manner of a roguelike game.
    upload_2019-2-27_16-32-4.png
    upload_2019-2-27_16-34-56.png
    Items
    Items can alter the character's core attributes, such as increasing health or the strength of weapon, or cause additional skill effects.
    The effect of power-ups stack, so that the player may come into highly-beneficial power-up combinations.
    upload_2019-2-27_16-26-7.png
    Weapons
    Unique skills and operations.

Active
    Be used once before they are recharged by completing additional rooms in the dungeon.

Passive
    change the game rules, such as gainning flight capability.

Single-Use
    Confer a one-time benefit when used, such as regaining full health of the character.

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Not sure how I missed this but downloaded and played a bit and it’s very cool.

A few suggestions:

- I understand picking up weapons and spells. But please make it auto pick up things like charms and hearts. Kind of annoying to have to pick those up one by one.
    - Attacks could be a bit faster
    - Is there no way to exit the game other than killing the app?

Otherwise it’s pretty awesome with some great animation.

7. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Tbh, I think that hearts should not be picked up automatically. Some passive skills give golden hearts or deal damage to enemy when 1/2 hearts left. So, you can decide whether pick it up or not.

8. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Maybe exclude hearts then but when there’s 20 things dropped having to manually pick up everything is a tad annoying.

9. OneMoRe

OneMoRe Member

Feb 20, 2019
    The effect of the combination of items.

10. OneMoRe

OneMoRe Member

Feb 20, 2019
    I agree with you, but as @Brightsiderus said, some items need to be kept and picked up later.
    Items that can be picked up automatically have been picked up automatically as much as possible.
    Consider the following video.

11. OneMoRe

OneMoRe Member

Feb 20, 2019
    Hi @Brightsiderus , We are the developers of The Arcade Rabbit. Thanks for your posting thread for our game.

Could you do me a favor to edit the content of your initial post with the post I sent at #5 yesterday which contains some screenshots , briefs and video links. I guess these edits can also add heat to your post and let more guys know about the game.

I'm looking forward for your help. Thanks.

12. OneMoRe

OneMoRe Member

Feb 20, 2019
  13. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    No problems.

14. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Any plans for new content?

15. OneMoRe

OneMoRe Member

Feb 20, 2019
    We are developing new items and we are also developing the weekly racing gameplay. It will probably take another 1-2 months.

Legion180 likes this.
  16. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Purchased the game, plus the revival card, a handful of coins and a few characters. All in all, spent around $4.99. Absolutely recommend without question and Im REALLY not sure why everyone is sleeping on this title. The graphics are CLEAN, the not p2w, and there is a lot of content here, sounds like the dev is planning more. If you are into roguelikes, or games like Wonderblade, this is the title for you. Make it happen. Its like Wonderblade + Binding of Isaac. If that doesn't make you smash your face into the buy button..I dunno what will.

OneMoRe likes this.
  17. OneMoRe

OneMoRe Member

Feb 20, 2019
    Thanks for your evaluation and recognition. We have added 6 new weapons and the weekly racing a few days ago.