Lyrical Letters

Frosty Pop
When I was a young boy, my momma bought me a tiny Casio keyboard from a Sears Bargain Centre. Now Sears is gone, and Cas…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
When I was a young boy, my momma bought me a tiny Casio keyboard from a Sears Bargain Centre. Now Sears is gone, and Casio isn't cool anymore. Or is it? Anyhoo... You know what is cooler than cool? Having a hi-lo-fi digital keyboard word game right in your back pocket. Synthesizer? Check. Chiptune? Check. Guitar? Check. Clever word puzzles? Double-check. Also cool? You can record and share your own songs with friends. Boo-yah! But how do you play, son? Glad you asked. Listen carefully to a sequence of notes and play them back in the correct order to form a word. Learn to play music, improve your vocabulary, keep your kids occupied for hours on end, train your ears to hear notes, and impress your friends by playing *the* song from the movie Big. The possibilities are endless. Part Simon. Part word match. Part dictionary. All good. Word (pun intended). Welcome to Lyrical Letters. Game features: • 8 instruments perfectly tuned for an iPhone • 3D Touch enhanced • ReplayKit : record and share songs with your friends! • Includes Moog, Guitar, Synthesizer, Bells and more • Over 115 word puzzles • Easy modes that light up keys so you can learn to play • Haptic feedback • Open game mode that lets you play music just for fun • Delicious retro design • iPhone X optimized
Information
Seller:Frosty Pop
Genre:Music, Word
Release:Jan 10, 2019
Updated:Jan 15, 2019
Version:1.0.3
Size:98.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal