My so-called future girlfriend

Kiyeon Kim
1. Overview 1) This game is a male-oriented visual novel that features text, illustration, and voice. 2) The game recei…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
1. Overview 1) This game is a male-oriented visual novel that features text, illustration, and voice. 2) The game received an award from the 1st Visual Novel Competition. 3) The game centers around dating and carries an uplifting sensibility. The play time is around 5-6 hours. 4) Script Raeyoung / Director Zad / CG pokan / Yurin Voice Actor Yoon Ahyoung 2. Story My life had only known solitude. But one day, a strange girl suddenly came up to say hello. Nice to meet you! I'm your girlfriend from the future! A story of the four days with my 'so-called' future girlfriend 3. Staff Script: Raeyoung Director: Zad CG:pokan Producer: Jeong Haegwon Music: Yeonwool, Maneulham PV·UI:MDD VFX: QQUACK Background: Studio NOVA Voice Director: Lielle Editor: Nyamiappa Voice Actor Cast Yurin - Voice Actor: Yoon Ahyoung Casting & Directing: Lee Sanhwa PV Vocal "To You of Tomorrow" Music: Yeonwool Lyrics: Ttakjeongbeollae Vocals: Riri
Information
Seller:Kiyeon Kim
Genre:Simulation
Release:Dec 13, 2018
Updated:Dec 13, 2018
Version:1.0
Size:122.2 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal