Disc Golf To Go: New Update. Permanent Price Drop $3.99 -> $1.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by DiscGolf2Go, Dec 14, 2018.

1. DiscGolf2Go

DiscGolf2Go Well-Known Member

In support of the newest level update, Disc Golf To Go is now being sold for $1.99 permanently! (Pay once, play forever, never any ads)

With the new update that just went live today, there are now over 75 levels to solve, many discs to unlock and tons of fun to have. As an indie developer I want my game to be as accessible as ever. I hope this new price gets more people to try it out.

What is Disc Golf To Go? It's golf, with a disc! Each disc curves a certain way. Plan your shot, choose the right disc and make your way to the goal basket. Disc Golf To Go takes all of the fun and strategy of real life disc golf and puts it in your pocket! Unlock discs, build your collection and conquer harder and harder levels.

What's going on in this update?
    Welcome to Boom Boom Fields! War has erupted on the disc golf course! This new course has 18 challenging levels that will test your puzzle-solving skills. Can you avoid the artillery and make it to the basket?

I've also put in a bunch of bug fixes, a "how to play page", and iPhone X, Xr, Xs, and Xs Max support!