iPhone [Playtest] Help wanted on Evoland, Evoland 2 and upcoming Teslagrad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Playdigious, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Playdigious

Playdigious Active Member

Sep 1, 2015
    Paris, France
    Hi everyone !

With the recent release of the new iPhone devices, it means that we have to make sure some of our games can be played on them.

Thus, Playdigious is currently looking for people owning an iPhone XS and/or an iPhone XS Max. The games to be tested are Evoland, Evoland 2 and the upcoming Teslagrad.

If you own one of the two devices and are interested in helping us, you can fill the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/I7GahQs7qBI8dDv82

Any applicant that helps us checking the game(s) will receive a promocode of the game.

We count on you !

2. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Helped you guys test Evoland2. Just picked up iphone xs and happy to provide more feedback. Request submitted.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Hi guys. I’m already in Teslagrad beta and I’m getting my XS tomorrow. Happy to send additional feedback. (I already own Evoland 2, so I can check on it as well).

4. Playdigious

Playdigious Active Member

Sep 1, 2015
    Paris, France
    Hi everyone !

Thank you all for your interest ! It's awesome to see people willing to help us :)
    We will send an email shortly to those who agreed to participate, so don't forget to check your mailbox !

Stay tuned !