Do they even exist?!?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Darkfyra, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Deeply wanting a quality mmo for my iPad Pro that is not pay2win,no autoplay(if there is,it must be not the optimal way of playing),good questing(not just fetchquests).It must also be quite active and a lot to do.Even then I searched all over the app store to find one good one but maybe some of you know a great one that is a must play.

2. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    #2 JasonLL, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Villagers & Heroes

Great community that is very helpful and it doesn’t feel like a auto quest mobile MMO in a sardine can. The biggest complaint some may have is that it feels too much like an MMO from the early years of the MMORPG genre and unfortunately it does rely on fetch quests a bit too much but if you can forgive that slight it really is far above its App Store peers for classic MMO fans. For me it’s one of the best MMORPGS on the AppStore that is well worth checking out.

Edit:
    I also wanted to add my reply from a previous post

Villagers & Heroes (whimsical, massive world, playful/serious) - This is a fantastic game that is reminiscent of early PC MMORPG’s and out of the three games this feels the most Tolkienish. The story starts out pretty light but gets more engaging as time goes on. What puts it over the top is the options available for your character. Want to partake in all the out of combat activities instead of fighting then go ahead. If you want to do a bit of both or focus primarily on being an adventurer, no problem. Also the game is true free to play with purchases completely optional.

3. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    It feel like a pocket ESO,visuals aside,the writing is full of translation mistake but aside that it’s well made.