Watch Me Jump

Jeremy Gable
"PICK OF THE WEEK! Swears and saints, that was a ride ... I don’t get anywhere close to finishing even the great interac…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"PICK OF THE WEEK! Swears and saints, that was a ride ... I don’t get anywhere close to finishing even the great interactive fiction I play/read for this. But I’d be damned if I was going to quit out of Watch Me Jump before it ended." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun Watch Me Jump is a digital story of scandal and betrayal, played out in four quarters. As WNBA all-star Audra Bee Mills, the player will have to navigate through the dialogue, shaping Audra's personality along the way through the choices made. Watch Me Jump is the first video game from award-winning playwright Jeremy Gable, and is adapted from his play of the same name. The player takes the role of Audra Bee Mills, who is about to become the highest paid women’s basketball player in the world. But on the night before playoffs, a scandal threatens to overturn everything she has worked for. And Audra has to figure out how to get through the night without losing either her dignity or her career. As the player moves through the game, various choices will influence Audra’s experience and personality. And with the decisions made, the player will help Audra determine what it truly means to be “the best". Featuring completely original artwork and music, Watch Me Jump is a throwback to the games of the 8-bit era, combining the look and feel of old-school RPGs and text based adventures with a unique and original 21st century story. And simple, easy-to-use controls help move the player through the many twists of this intense and humorous journey.
Information
Seller:Jeremy Gable
Genre:Adventure, Sports
Release:Jul 11, 2018
Updated:Jul 27, 2018
Version:1.0
Size:35.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal