Grab Lab

DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA
Time travel is a piece of cake - let’s try it with my time machine! 3, 2, 1, and... BOOM! Oops, my time machine explode…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Time travel is a piece of cake - let’s try it with my time machine! 3, 2, 1, and... BOOM! Oops, my time machine exploded! Something’s wrong with the gravity, something’s wrong with the laboratory and the whole world. Magnetic anomaly, weather anomaly, gravity anomaly - oh, I’ve done a mess. Let’s fix it. Help me in collecting all vials and all parts of my time machine to save the world. Rescue my lost friends - scientists and celebrities. Grab Lab is a crazy mix of puzzle and arcade game. Use only one finger - tap to fly. Complete all unique levels - from simple to extremely advanced and demanding. Save the world - fix the gravity and rules of physics. Spikes, saws, lifts, jellys, levers, launchers - it won’t be easy. It will be the hardest task ever. Grab Lab gets hard, it’s a demanding puzzle game which also requires speed and perfect timing. Features: - Brand new gameplay mixing puzzle and perfect timing - 100+ levels, including extremely hard ones - 7 different worlds with unique obstacles - Mixing of characters - discover all recipes and unlock 30+ heroes. - Game Center leaderboards and achievements - iPhone X fully supported - iCloud support - Fun, frustration & huge satisfaction
Information
Seller:DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA
Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
Release:Jun 27, 2018
Updated:Jul 11, 2018
Version:1.0.4
Size:326.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal