Can You Escape Heartbreak? [Game] [Free]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by chibixi, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Which character do you want to see more of?

1. Ji

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Eve

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Minerva

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fidge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Skelly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chibixi

chibixi Member

Mar 4, 2016
    Welcome to Can You Escape Heartbreak, a new game that's the sequel to Can You Escape Fate and Can You Escape Love!

It's heavily inspired by Undertale, and is almost a parody of it (there are lots of references if you can find them!).

I'm extremely proud of this game and the story, so I can't wait to share it with you all! The game is split into 4 episodes, and episodes are auto-saved when you beat them. Right now, only 2 episodes are released, but I will release new episodes throughout the next months!

THE STORY:

You're a love doctor who rose to fame in 2017 and has the ability to fix any heart, but can you save your own? Can You Escape Heartbreak is a fresh take on a trippy new bullethell style dodge ’em up that combines fast paced combat with point & click room escape puzzles.
    [​IMG]

Trapped with an insane yandere rooster's children, you must purge their broken hearts to escape before it’s too late. Collect mysterious clues, defend yourself against relentless bullet hell attacks from creepy skeletons and reapers, experience a heart-wrenching RPG story, and survive long enough to uncover the secrets behind your own past.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

FEATURES:
    • 3 battles with 20+ unique attacks.
    • Escape the Room
    • 3 enemies to defeat or befriend. Who should you sacrifice and who should you save?
    • 3 Different Endings to find!
    • Global Leaderboards!
    [​IMG]