Universal COLOR DEFENSE (by McPeppergames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by McPeppergames, Jun 20, 2018.

1. McPeppergames

McPeppergames Well-Known Member

#1 McPeppergames, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Our new ultimate casual TOWER DEFENSE game COLOR DEFENSE is now available for FREE in the App Store!

Color Defense – Epic TD Game

McPeppergames UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
    Get the # 1 tower defense game! "Color Defense" is the ultimate game for both casual players and strategy action fans! A…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get the # 1 tower defense game! "Color Defense" is the ultimate game for both casual players and strategy action fans! A unique gaming experience and all content is completely free to play! "Color Defense" has been optimized for all new devices, supports the latest operating system as well as iPad and iPhone and the new iPhoneX. The game is the ideal companion as it has no entry barriers and is perfect for short casual game sessions but also for hours of strategic tactics. Visit the official website of the game at www.ColorDefense.com for even more information, videos, contests and much more from the exciting world of "Color Defense". Content: Your task in "Color Defense" is to place unique defense mechanisms to prevent colored creeps from reaching and destroying a reactor. Every defense mechanism has unique capabilities. You'll need to use your puzzle skills as well as your strategy skills to reach the goal. A nine-step tutorial will take you through all the important facilities so that you are well prepared. "Color Defense" can be played as a casual game, but also offers an exciting science fiction background story. Please note: We will regularly expand the playable worlds and at the same time continue the exciting story. If you like the game, support us by rating the game in the store. This greatly supports us in the rapid development of new content for color defense. The game is using our unique smart placement technology. The smart placement technology automatically prevents false placement above movement paths or other defender systems. Features: • Play all content completely for free! • Optimized for all new devices and the new operating system! • Supports the game center! • Collect various Game Center trophies! • Also perfect for the iPhoneX! • Contains our unique smart placement technology! • Universal HD Game! • Optional fascinating science fiction backstory! • Meditative experience with lots of puzzle elements and strategy! • Great graphics, music and sound effects! • Voice output for an even better gaming experience! Visit the official "Color Defense" website: www.ColorDefense.de Visit us on facebook: facebook.com/mcpeppergames Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/mcpeppergames Visit us at: www.McPeppergames.com Your McPeppergames team
    Information
    Seller:McPeppergames UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Jun 20, 2018
    Updated:Mar 24, 2020
    Version:3.5
    Size:97.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The official game website you can find at www.ColorDefense.de
    If you like the game please rate it in the store.
    For comments and feedback please write to [email protected]

The next update will bring:

- More levels
    - A choose your own difficulty setting
    - A select your language setting

2. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Well I think this is a very good, very simple TD - reminds me of the recent neoDefense, which is no bad thing, it’s derivative of every other TD you’ve seen, very hard but plays really well and is a lot of fun.
    It’s 4.99 iap to remove ads and there’s s secondary currency which you can also buy but I’m not entirely sure what is for yet because I’m currently stuck on level 5 of the tutorial, and the last couple haven’t exactly been walks in the park.

(And by stuck I mean thoroughly enjoying trying different combinations until I get it right, but I can imagine it may seriously put some people off)

I’m hanging off buying the remove ads until I crack the tutorial and work out what the extra iap is but consider me very tempted and anyone who fancies a decent TD that does nothing new but does it really well check this baby out.

3. McPeppergames

Thank you for playing the game.

Please note: You can jump to every level in the game, so when stuck please just try the next level.
    For the first tutorial levels we have put some helpful "best placement" hint screenshots on the games website at www.colordefense.de
    We will add a selectable difficulty setting with the upcoming update.

The Nanites (ingame currency) can be used to speed up weapon upgrades or weapon removal or in later levels for using a special weapon. BUT you can increase Nanites not only by purchasing them, you also can decide to watch an ad to get Nanites. So you can play the complete game 100% for free without spending any money at all.

4. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    So I pay 4.99 to remove ads but if I want to speed up weapon upgrades I have to either spend more money or watch the ads I'd paid to remove?

5. McPeppergames

There are different payment methods because you can play completely without using the speed up if you want to. So if you don't want the top banner ad during gameplay and want to remove the interstitial ad between the levels you can choose the remove ads purchase. You then can play the game without the main ads. You then can decide to use the Nanites to speed up some parts of the game by earning Nanites through watching a rewarded video in the game. So this is still an option. You also can buy consumable packages of Nanites or you can get the full PREMIUM version of the game where you get the ads removed and endless unlimited Nanites forever. This way everyone can choose the right model for his own style of gameplay.
    And don't forget the ads allow us to make the game available for free completely. You really can play and win all levels and content in the game without spending money.

6. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    This one?

E143B1DE-CAD5-4476-B74F-73389B128D68.jpeg

7. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    49 euros?

8. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I think £49 ultimate pack is just for those who don’t want to spend too much time on earning the Nanites, it is just an OPTION, not a necessary pack if you want to put time on it.

IMO normal players just purchase ad removed iAP to support the developer is enough.

9. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    I’m enjoying it but it seriously needs a rethink on the difficulty levels if it’s going to appeal to more people. Either that or Retitle the tutorial levels the stupidity hard levels.

10. McPeppergames

Thank you for your comments and for playing! We really appreciate it!
    Here is some more info on COLOR DEFENSE:

The game is designed to not be a PAY TO WIN game! You can play all content and win all levels without spending any money.

Of course so we can give the complete content to players we have to show some ads in the game. We decided to put a banner on top of the level after level 6 and showing an interstitial ad between levels also after level 6.

Then there is the in-game "currency" in form of Nanites. While with most other games you always have to buy currency with real money we also decided to give players an option to get the Nanites without spending real money. So you can decide to watch a video in the game and then get some Nanites as a reward.

As a small indie studio we had to put the price for an ad-removal purchase a little higher. Also the ad-removal and unlimited Nanites purchase looks expensive but compared to other games it is not! Other games design to get money from so called "wales" constantly! We have put in this option for players who don't want any ads or videos and also if they just want to support the game. You can pay the max price but at the same time you support us a lot by doing so! All the money we make with the game is put into updating the game and working on making it better and better and also adding more content with updates.
    This way there is an option for everyone and the most important part: You can play COLOR DEFENSE completely without spending any money!

Regarding the difficulty: We are already working on an update which will add a selectable difficulty setting screen. And you can see some "best practice" screenshots on the website at www.colordefense.de

Please also note: You can not get stuck in the game because you always can play any level you want.

Thanks again for playing and your support!

Chris & the McPeppergames team

11. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    I’m definitely willing to splash the cash for the remove ads but I am going to wait until the difficulty has been sorted, at the moment it’s just too hard for me to enjoy. I certainly don’t want an easy game but this is just doing my head in at the moment.

12. McPeppergames

Thank you for your feedback!

PLEASE NOTE: We just have released update 1.1 which now includes a selectable difficulty! You now can choose to play an EASY, NORMAL or HARD mode!
    The game now also includes a selectable language setting with over 20 languages to choose from. This makes it the perfect game for all players worldwide!

Update 1.2 will bring new levels!

Please tell your friends about COLOR DEFENSE!

Your McPeppergames team

13. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    Well I’ve just given it a few goes on the new normal level and the difficulty level is on the tutorial levels and the first half of colony one pretty much spot on.
    Happily bought the remove ads iap and am looking forward to playing more, spot on update and I like that you’re listening to feedback and addressing any issues.

14. McPeppergames

Thank you very much! Much appreciated!
    We are working on the next levels which will be out later next week.
    We also are including more sound options, so you now can turn off the voice, music and SFX separately and we are also looking to let you keep your own music on while playing (like Spotify or iTunes)
    We also fixed some smaller bugs with the upcoming version 1.2

If you like COLOR DEFENSE please help spread the word about the game. As a small indie studio we really can need any help in making the game known. Please tell your friends and family.
    And don't forget: If you want to send us feedback and suggestions or have a problem we can help with, please drop a line to [email protected]
    And if you like the game please support us by writing a review in the store(s).

Thank you!

Your McPeppergames team
    www.ColorDefense.de

15. McPeppergames

Update 1.2 now is available.

It brings new sound options: You now can turn on/off the ingame voice, music or SFX separately.
    And we have added world 4 including 9 complete new levels.

Thanks for playing!

Color Defense – Epic TD Game

McPeppergames UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
    Get the # 1 tower defense game! "Color Defense" is the ultimate game for both casual players and strategy action fans! A…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get the # 1 tower defense game! "Color Defense" is the ultimate game for both casual players and strategy action fans! A unique gaming experience and all content is completely free to play! "Color Defense" has been optimized for all new devices, supports the latest operating system as well as iPad and iPhone and the new iPhoneX. The game is the ideal companion as it has no entry barriers and is perfect for short casual game sessions but also for hours of strategic tactics. Visit the official website of the game at www.ColorDefense.com for even more information, videos, contests and much more from the exciting world of "Color Defense". Content: Your task in "Color Defense" is to place unique defense mechanisms to prevent colored creeps from reaching and destroying a reactor. Every defense mechanism has unique capabilities. You'll need to use your puzzle skills as well as your strategy skills to reach the goal. A nine-step tutorial will take you through all the important facilities so that you are well prepared. "Color Defense" can be played as a casual game, but also offers an exciting science fiction background story. Please note: We will regularly expand the playable worlds and at the same time continue the exciting story. If you like the game, support us by rating the game in the store. This greatly supports us in the rapid development of new content for color defense. The game is using our unique smart placement technology. The smart placement technology automatically prevents false placement above movement paths or other defender systems. Features: • Play all content completely for free! • Optimized for all new devices and the new operating system! • Supports the game center! • Collect various Game Center trophies! • Also perfect for the iPhoneX! • Contains our unique smart placement technology! • Universal HD Game! • Optional fascinating science fiction backstory! • Meditative experience with lots of puzzle elements and strategy! • Great graphics, music and sound effects! • Voice output for an even better gaming experience! Visit the official "Color Defense" website: www.ColorDefense.de Visit us on facebook: facebook.com/mcpeppergames Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/mcpeppergames Visit us at: www.McPeppergames.com Your McPeppergames team
    Information
    Seller:McPeppergames UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Jun 20, 2018
    Updated:Mar 24, 2020
    Version:3.5
    Size:97.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Your McPeppergames team
    www.ColorDefense.de

16. McPeppergames

One question to all players:
    Are you experiencing any problems using the rewarded video option for getting Nanites? Is this working for you in the new version?
    Please let us know at [email protected]

Thank you for your help and support!

Your McPeppergames team
    www.ColorDefense.de

17. Chris Noeth

Chris Noeth Member

May 4, 2016
    CEO at McPeppergames
    Germany, Bavaria
    Hi there, this is Chris from McPeppergames.

Just want to let you know we have uploaded the new version 1.3 to Apple and it should be available soon!

It brings the new WORLD 5 - TITAN! including 9 new playable levels!
    We have fixed some smaller bugs (like for example one weapon was not muted when the soundFX was turned off).

Please note COLOR DEFENSE is meant to be played on HARD mode! It can be done! ;)

Road-Map:
    We have tested a new game mode for instant playable random maps and it looks great. We will continue working on this for a future update!

Thanks for playing and your support of COLOR DEFENSE!

- Chris
    www.ColorDefense.de

18. McPeppergames

19. McPeppergames

The new update version 1.4 is coming soon. We already have uploaded it and it is waiting for review right now.
    The update brings the new WOLRD 6 - IO and is continuing the sci-fi story. But that's not all... we have included a complete NEW GAME MODE!
    You now can use a "Random Map Generator" to play random generated maps. This mode brings you a total of 576 ! new levels to play!

We also have decreased the file size of the game by optimizing some graphics.
    And we have sped up the loading time between levels.

Thanks for your support and for playing COLOR DEFENSE!

If you don't know the game or want to play it for the first time: The game is complete free to play and you even can earn ingame currency with rewarded ads. So you don't have to spend any real money to play the complete game!
    Get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-defense/id1255466582?ls=1&mt=8

20. McPeppergames