[Open Alpha] Bark Park - Mobile 4v4 action multiplayer game where you play as a dog

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AncientGamesDS, Jun 18, 2018.

1. AncientGamesDS

May 15, 2018
    #1 AncientGamesDS, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Hello everyone!

This is Mimis from Ancient Games DS, the studio responsible for 8-Bit WaterSlide and Maximum Car.

We’re excited to announce the open alpha for our latest game, Bark Park. You can see an early trailer of the game here:

Bark Park is a unique 4 player action mobile multiplayer game in Open Alpha for iOS and Android, in which the player takes control of a dog on its quest to park domination by capturing all the trees in the park.

In Bark Park the player must compete with other dogs over a limited number of trees. The player can capture trees by filling up their bladder at the fountain and peeing on them. You can defend your trees or invade other’s trees by barking other players away, distracting them with poo as well as other abilities that are scattered throughout the map as power-ups.

We would love for you to try our game and are seeking feedback on the gameplay. The game is very much in the early stages and we'd like to invite you to play an influential role in its development. You can sign up through the submission portal on our website or simply PM me your e-mail ahere and we can send you a build on TestFlight.

We are currently working on animations and a levelling system. I'll keep updating the progress of the game with more information and pictures here so stay tuned.

To become a tester and/or come hang out with us and talk about the game in our discord channel please visit the Bark Park Website, or simply shoot me a PM with your e-mail.

EDIT: Title is inaccurate. The game is 4player multiplayer not 4v4.