iPhone Dangerous Drake (by Kirill Kotenko)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by zelder, Jun 9, 2018.

1. zelder

zelder Member

Apr 12, 2017
    Male
    Moscow

Dangerous Drake

Kirill Kotenko
    A guy in a cap, by the name of Drake, rides his car. Everything goes according to plan, it goes smoothly, no problems. I…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A guy in a cap, by the name of Drake, rides his car. Everything goes according to plan, it goes smoothly, no problems. It starts to rain, it gets dark. He was impatient to go to the toilet, but in the rain is not very convenient. Nearby he was see the mansion. While he was doing his dirty work under a canopy, someone stole his cap.. It seems that it was a zombie and he ran into the mansion. In vain he did it. Drake takes a shotgun and follows him.
    Information
    Seller:Kirill Kotenko
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jun 08, 2018
    Updated:Jul 22, 2018
    Version:0.4.2
    Size:137.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hi TouchArcade Community,

Inspired by old Dangerous Dave 2 game, Im developing my own.
    screens_small_3.jpg

Dangerous hero by name Drake with a shotgun must kill zombies.
    screens_small_8.jpg

You can try it free on AppStore.

Attached Files:

2. RedTankGames

RedTankGames New Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Male
    Cool looking art style!

3. micdune

micdune Member

May 23, 2018
    Looks great indeed.

4. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    It’s kinda cool I like how his movement and jumping up and grabbing stuff to reach higher areas is all smooth. The only thing I don’t really care for but I’m sure some people may like (because some people like games where they go as far as they can before they die and have to start over) not a big fan. I like saving, checkpoints, etc. I don’t want to start over everytime I die :p but I think if there was a lot more work put in this could be a great run and gun platformer or with even more work a metroidvania lol. Sorry there’s just not enough true metroidvanias out there, a few partials and plenty that claim to be but really aren’t. Anyways the games free no iaps so for that, it’s definitely good.

5. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands
    Sounds interesting gonna try this out like the graphics.

6. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands
    Hi I try the game and it’s surprisingly funny I like the climb animations I have one thing I like to see changed and that is the moving arrows a joystick or steering on the left side should work much better because sometimes the action needs verry fast reactions with the arrows and I dyed more than once because of this and maybe checkpoints should be nice but I enjoyed my short but fun playtrough the doors than can be opened is a nice touch so I hope to see an update in the future.

7. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Forced ads?

8. zelder

zelder Member

Apr 12, 2017
    Male
    Moscow
    Thanks to everybody for playing and advices. In occasion of checkpoints it is necessary to think, I'm afraid this can simplify the game.

The game in developing stage, so it is free and no any ads or pays.

9. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    downloading. Thanks