Universal The Creeps! 2 (by Super Squawk Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA

The Creeps! 2

Super Squawk Software LLC
    Get ready to strategize and protect your precious cookies from all the crazy Creeps! Almost 9.5 years after the launch …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get ready to strategize and protect your precious cookies from all the crazy Creeps! Almost 9.5 years after the launch of the original game, The Creeps! 2 is finally here! Crush the Creeps with all kinds of toy defenses---water blasters, boomerangs, glue bottles, flashlights and more. Plan and choose the best time and place to build and upgrade. Play like a boss and outsmart the Creeps in 140 fantastic puzzling levels! Wanna bring your battle into the real world?? Try playing The Creeps! 2 in AR (Augmented Reality) today! V.I.P. Membership This auto-renewable subscription is available to assist you! All gems earned in game are doubled, and dropped gems are collected automatically! The value of any purchases in also doubled for V.I.P. members! • Subscription Duration: 1 Month • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal • You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase Terms of Service: http://www.supersquawksoftware.com/SuperSquawkSoftwareLLCTermsOfService.html
    Information
    Seller:Super Squawk Software LLC
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Jun 07, 2018
    Updated:Mar 22, 2021
    Version:1.07.03
    Size:234.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

DTK likes this.
  2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Awesome. Loved the first Creeps. This ones got some different modes and graphics obviously, but still it’s the Creeps. Add some achievements via Game Center. Leaderboards only for now.

3. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    Why no interest in this? Anyone pass world 2 level 15? Seems impossible for me...

4. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Anyone pass level 1-11 perfectly? 3 stars. I don't consider getting anything less than 3 to be a pass.

5. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    I’ve managed to get 3 stars on everything up to 2-15, but am stumped on this level. Can’t even come close to beating it with any stars.

6. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    Finally got 3 stars on 2-15. Tough as heck. Game definitely deserves more attention...

7. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I like this much more than the first one, not sure why. Maybe it's the graphics. Anyway, I'm still trying to beat world 1 level 13.

8. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    I think what makes this one more interesting than the first is the goals to get the 3 stars for each level. Rather than just finishing the level without any enemies getting to the end, now there’s extra objectives to get certain stars. Makes a great game even better as far as replayability.

Managed to get all 3 stars for both worlds. Hopefully this one gets level packs like the first game did...

9. Dragomir Sotirov

Dragomir Sotirov New Member

Jul 8, 2018
    Male
    Can u tell how u beat this level, hp of the door doesnt moove !?

10. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    You need to have 4 maxed out pots of gold around the door. Slows everything down so you can concentrate lasers and toy blasters on the door once you’ve taken out all the obstacles on the map. Takes awhile to get the doors HP down but the key is the pots of gold slowing things down enough so you can concentrate on the door. My levels are 52 for the toy blaster and 42 for everything else including the pots of gold.

11. The Creeps! 2 needs testers!

The Creeps! 2 has a whole new world on the way! That's 20 new levels, with a twist... maybe a tower does extra damage in that level, maybe you don't get coins for killing creeps. Each level is a new challenge!

I'm a single person developer, so I do all the programming and level design. It is hard for me to really know which levels are harder than others because I MADE THEM and I know how to 3-star them all. That's why I need YOUR help!

I'm looking for testers to try out the new levels, make sure you can 3-star them all, and make sure there's nothing horribly broken! This will help me figure out how hard each level really is and hopefully catch any major bugs I missed while testing it myself. Please note: Everyone is welcome to try, but World 3 is generally more challenging than the first 2 worlds... so if you've never played The Creeps! 2 before these levels might be a bit hard for you! Also, your progress will NOT carry over once the update is fully released.

To join the beta, just follow this link:
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/TqF4ewOC

Thanks everyone!

The Creeps! 2

Super Squawk Software LLC
    Get ready to strategize and protect your precious cookies from all the crazy Creeps! Almost 9.5 years after the launch …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get ready to strategize and protect your precious cookies from all the crazy Creeps! Almost 9.5 years after the launch of the original game, The Creeps! 2 is finally here! Crush the Creeps with all kinds of toy defenses---water blasters, boomerangs, glue bottles, flashlights and more. Plan and choose the best time and place to build and upgrade. Play like a boss and outsmart the Creeps in 140 fantastic puzzling levels! Wanna bring your battle into the real world?? Try playing The Creeps! 2 in AR (Augmented Reality) today! V.I.P. Membership This auto-renewable subscription is available to assist you! All gems earned in game are doubled, and dropped gems are collected automatically! The value of any purchases in also doubled for V.I.P. members! • Subscription Duration: 1 Month • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal • You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase Terms of Service: http://www.supersquawksoftware.com/SuperSquawkSoftwareLLCTermsOfService.html
    Information
    Seller:Super Squawk Software LLC
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Jun 07, 2018
    Updated:Mar 22, 2021
    Version:1.07.03
    Size:234.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

12. Yep, level 2-15 stumps a lot of people! But it is possible to 3-star with the recommended tower level (15). Basically, the door has a TON of HP. You need 3 or 4 upgraded flashlights focusing on it. You need to unlock flashlights first (check the goals). Build them near the top of the map and your other defenses lower so the flashlights can keep targeting the door and doing max damage while your other towers can take care of the creeps. Remember, the flashlight damage goes up the longer it is firing at a single target!

13. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    Sweet. Been waiting for new levels. Just downloaded the beta. I’ll get into shortly. Thanks a lot...

14. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    Got 3 stars on the first 3 new levels, but can’t even complete the 4th level. With only 4 blasters available and just the star tower (or whatever it’s called) to choose from I can’t finish it, even after slowing everything down as much as possible. Either I really suck at it or it’s a lot harder than I’m used to. I’ll keep trying.

15. Snooptalian

Sep 12, 2009
    Is anybody else playing these beta levels? Level 4 just can’t be possible to finish.

16. Hi Snooptalian! level 4 is apparently much harder than I realized. It is stumping most people. It IS possible to win and 3-star, but it is nearly impossible. Don't forget you can play ANY level in world 3 (they are all unlocked for testing, you don't have to play them in order). Levels aren't totally in order of difficulty (clearly since level 4 is crazy hard).