Universal 32 secs (by Istom Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esteban, May 26, 2016.

1. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    Really awesome game and style, like a colourfull cross between Tron and Mega-City One, love the big trucks.

Left right presses to move would make me love this game to bits. Hope the dev gets back to this thread and have news on that.

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This game looks awesome

3. coltos_IG

coltos_IG Member

May 26, 2016
    I am guessing that you have to set a new record to make it appear on the GC. Have you tried that?

I can't put down the game, it is so much fun! :)

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I wish they explained the IAP.

I tried to find their email on their website but it's very vague.

I removed ads so far and bought the energy doubler but I'm unsure what the other stuff is for or what it will do.

Has anyone else purchased any of the IAP on that screen or understands what it would all do?

Billy

5. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#25 Anotherkellydown, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Hey Billy,

I bought the energy doubler and remove ads IAP as well. I'll take a look at them again and see if I can figure it out.

Yeah, I have no idea what the Charger, Boosters+, and Turbos+ do. There really needs to be some explanation of the purchasable items in here...

I agree, a pack that includes everything would have made more sense. I also wonder about the levels being $1.99 each. Can you unlock them by completing the previous level or are they all endless? If you could unlock them through playing that would be fine, but, like you said, it would be pretty expensive if not.

Good scores to you and ColeDaddy!

6. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
  7. amaurote

Aug 30, 2011
  8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Well I've Facebook messaged the devs well over a week ago. No response. I just tried the on Twitter.

Their site under contacts is empty so I don't see an email address to try to email them.

I'm trying to get them to add tap controls. If they did that it would make things so much better. I'd be more willing to buy that $5 bike.

Billy

9. amaurote

Aug 30, 2011
  10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I actually love this game. I begged the devs to add taps to the controls instead of swipes but they never responded to me.

I made some purchases. That's how much I like the game.

Billy