Universal MARVEL Strike Force (by FoxNext Games, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Morolord, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morolord

Morolord Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    old soft launch thread

2. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #2 Montanx, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    So what kind of game is it? Is it just avengers 2:The redo?

Ok downloaded and played some, it’s Avengers alliance 2: The redo. Turn based squad battler. Feels better than AA, faster maybe. If you enjoy that kind of squad battler, give it a go.

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    the art and animations feel somehow wrong to me. AA and FF are way better than this at this moment, hopefully they will get better though since it is a softlaunch. However, with AA2 coming and going, i'm not holding my breath.

4. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    And the countdown to this game getting shut down begins! I doubt I’ll invest time in this one, seeing as these are now coming and going too fast to make my time investment worth it.

5. Satish Kumar

Satish Kumar Member

Nov 4, 2017
    Can someone please tell me how to download the game from NewZealand store.I m unable to create new Apple ID for NZ.Thanks in advance#

6. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    I just heard about this one and since the press releases say "2018" I didn't think it be soft-launched already. Downloading now, thanks for the head's up!

7. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Really enjoying this. Of course, I enjoyed AA and AA2 also. This one has much better graphics, IMO, and the way the animation with multiple characters moving around makes the game FEEL faster even though it is still turned based.

8. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    With this being FoxNext first game (no guessing who behind the company logo gives it away) lets hope it gets the content support.

I do agree with others i wonder how long this one will last, Avengers Alliance 2 i enjoyed and like others was surprised that game was not long pulled after its release. There got access to hundreds of characters in the Marvel Universe they could use unless licensing issues get in the way.

9. True Assassin 56

True Assassin 56 New Member

Mar 3, 2018
    Characters to add to Strike Force

Yes I cheated to get the game. It was on Apkpure. But down to business.
    Moon Knight
    Taskmaster
    Alpha Flight
    Hercules
    Black Knight

10. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Been enjoying this game in soft launch, even with the bugs and balance changes. It appears that it is about to go global (finally) since they sent an email about it and announced in-game that there is a big update coming very soon.

11. rune42

rune42 Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Game is out now in the US