Universal [NL Soft Launch] Shadowgun Legends (By MADFINGER Games, a.s.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDich

BigDich Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2017
    old soft launch thread

2. ForestCrunk

ForestCrunk Active Member

Mar 30, 2016
    Fun game

Has elements of Destiny and Boarderlands. Lots of single player content with no annoying energy system, so play as much as you want. The multiplayer needs some work, especially the matchmaking. But if you’re really into the multiplayer experience, you’re probably playing PUBG or Fortnite right now anyway.
    So far (I’m level 10) the loot system seems fair (except in co-op), and the game doesn’t seem to have a pay to win trap waiting for me. I did spend 5$ to help the devs and got some extra storage space for my troubles. Most of the premium currency is for cosmetic items or you can buy a full kit, but it seems like you’ll out level any gear you buy pretty quickly, so I haven’t bothered buying equipment. The equipment drops are decent and often, giving the game that “just one more match” vibe that so many games just don’t have anymore.
    Overall, if you’re into rpg-fps’s this is a no brainer. Good graphics, good controls, fair loot system, decent skill trees and abilities, cool cosmetic items, and just darn fun to play.
    It’s not perfect but I still gotta give it two enthusiastic thumbs up.

3. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    This just released globally, it's all over pretty much every news feed and there's a thread on the front page.....

Dupe thread