Universal Lionheart: Dark Moon (by Emerald City Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KevinECG, Oct 10, 2017.

1. KevinECG

KevinECG Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    #1 KevinECG, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017

Lionheart: Dark Moon RPG

Emerald City Games
    Adventure across an epic Fantasy World, collect Heroes and battle in dungeons and PvP tournaments. Over 170 heroes to …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Adventure across an epic Fantasy World, collect Heroes and battle in dungeons and PvP tournaments. Over 170 heroes to summon and master! Upgrade them with pets and gear. Customize heroes with Talents! The Dark Moon is rising. Defend your Kingdom from the eternal army of the Mirror. Wage war against the forces of evil. Prove your might! Play as the last of the Vaultkeepers, collecting new Heroes to restore the glory of your order. Don’t be idle! The world is yours to save. Every hero has their story. Collect them all and unleash their power! *************************************************************************** ▶ 170+ HEROES Collect rare, epic and legendary heroes from different races. Rose Elves, Bear Warriors, Centaurs, Unicorns, Kitsune and many other unique races. New heroes added every month! ▶ EPIC DUNGEONS Battle in the Draft Dungeon, the Endless Tower and the Daily Dungeon! Each battle mode gives your heroes different rewards! ▶ FRIENDS & GUILDS Add friends and borrow their heroes, send them daily gifts. Power up a Guild Titan with your clan. ▶ PVP TOURNAMENTS AND SEASONS Battle against 100 players in weekly tournaments to climb the leagues. Compete for 1st place in monthly PvP seasons. ▶ TALENTS & PETS Unlock Talents to customize heroes with powerful abilities. Discover rare and legendary pets to help your heroes in battle! ▶ GEAR & SKILLS Upgrade your heroes’ skills and equipment by collecting gems and skill shards. Unlock new and powerful abilities! ▶ WEEKEND EVENTS New events every weekend, with new heroes and stories. Battle in tournaments and invasions for you and your guild! *************************************************************************** Visit our website: https://emeraldcitygames.ca/ Contact us at: [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Emerald City Games
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 11, 2017
    Updated:Dec 04, 2023
    Version:2.3.8
    Size:151.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

[​IMG]

Emerald City Games is very excited to announce our new mobile-RPG, Lionheart: Dark Moon will be live, worldwide, in under 12 hours!

A follow up to our 2014 Lionheart: Tactics, Dark Moon boasts over 100 unique and playable characters to collect, which you will lead on a story driven campaign filled with different environments and epic bosses. To power up your heroes, you will level them up by gaining experience, search for legendary pets, collect gems to unlock powerful skills and gather tokens to boost your hero’s rarity.

There is an arena to fight other players and events every week to keep things fresh. Not enough? Send your heroes away on quests to gain cool loot, and in the near future, join a guild and battle other guild Titans with your friends!

This game is currently in soft launch and will go Live across the globe on Oct. 11th at 12:00am PDT.

Launch Trailer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lionheart: Dark Moon RPG

Emerald City Games
    Adventure across an epic Fantasy World, collect Heroes and battle in dungeons and PvP tournaments. Over 170 heroes to …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Adventure across an epic Fantasy World, collect Heroes and battle in dungeons and PvP tournaments. Over 170 heroes to summon and master! Upgrade them with pets and gear. Customize heroes with Talents! The Dark Moon is rising. Defend your Kingdom from the eternal army of the Mirror. Wage war against the forces of evil. Prove your might! Play as the last of the Vaultkeepers, collecting new Heroes to restore the glory of your order. Don’t be idle! The world is yours to save. Every hero has their story. Collect them all and unleash their power! *************************************************************************** ▶ 170+ HEROES Collect rare, epic and legendary heroes from different races. Rose Elves, Bear Warriors, Centaurs, Unicorns, Kitsune and many other unique races. New heroes added every month! ▶ EPIC DUNGEONS Battle in the Draft Dungeon, the Endless Tower and the Daily Dungeon! Each battle mode gives your heroes different rewards! ▶ FRIENDS & GUILDS Add friends and borrow their heroes, send them daily gifts. Power up a Guild Titan with your clan. ▶ PVP TOURNAMENTS AND SEASONS Battle against 100 players in weekly tournaments to climb the leagues. Compete for 1st place in monthly PvP seasons. ▶ TALENTS & PETS Unlock Talents to customize heroes with powerful abilities. Discover rare and legendary pets to help your heroes in battle! ▶ GEAR & SKILLS Upgrade your heroes’ skills and equipment by collecting gems and skill shards. Unlock new and powerful abilities! ▶ WEEKEND EVENTS New events every weekend, with new heroes and stories. Battle in tournaments and invasions for you and your guild! *************************************************************************** Visit our website: https://emeraldcitygames.ca/ Contact us at: [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Emerald City Games
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 11, 2017
    Updated:Dec 04, 2023
    Version:2.3.8
    Size:151.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Visit our website @ https://www.emeraldcitygames.ca/
    Contact us [email protected]

2. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    We are live!

We are live now around the world. Check us our in both the Appstore and on Google Play for Android users.

3. Bloop2121

Bloop2121 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Cannot load

Tried to get the unicorn, after that it just sits at a loading screen with a 100% on the bottom but never loads. Lost me as a customer and I’m sure you’ll be losing thousands more, including thousands more dollars. Fire whoever is responsible for IAP, they cost you a TON of money right now on this release.

4. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry you had an issue with your purchase, we were doing a quick bit of server maintenance as part of our Worldwide launch. If you are missing anything, please send us a message at [email protected] and we will help you out there.

5. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Easy there buddy. To fire someone for a bug is kinda harsh don’t you think?

Good luck on the release devs.

6. Bloop2121

Bloop2121 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Easy?

If a car company releases a car and the engine blows up on all the cars in the first day do u think everyone is keeping their job?

And I’m missing 6.99$ out of my bank TWICE, AND NO UNICORN

7. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    If you email or PM me I will add those items for you on your account. Just need your user ID to be included along with a copy of your receipt. Thanks for your patience.

8. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Do you think your game = all bought games then? 1 blown up car surely wont fire anyone

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Problems happen.
    What you should look at is the customer service.
    The dev is active in this thread and offering solutions. That's what I look for, not a bug free launch.

10. JonnyRo1

JonnyRo1 Active Member

Jun 14, 2013
    I played the game a few weeks back and customer support was terrible. Full of bugs and glitches and nothing would work right. Maybe things have changed but I'm not hopeful.

11. Kalaxx

Kalaxx Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Andromeda
    Loving the game so far ! Great gameplay, nice animations. Heroes are well designed. My only complaint would be games huge impact on battery. Drains pretty fast. Maybe add an option to lower graphics and such ? Thanks !

12. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    This. Kudos to the developer for being swift about personally extending a hand to this guy right in the thread. These bugs happen all the time even in the most major of releases.

13. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Game definitely has some bugs. I was unable to complete stage 2-1 on my iPhone as the game just sat at the end of the stage and the treasure never dropped. Restarted the app and then the game stuck at 59% loading. I hopped onto my iPad and smooth sailed up to 3-1. Energy is definitely not as generous here as other games with the same model.
    Hence my typing on the forums instead of still playing the game.

I will say that the game is very pleasing to the eye, animations are fantastic, gameplay is involved enough to care to play and not auto new stages, and the story is decent enough that I actually watched the cutscenes. Hopefully they can squash some bugs quickly and reduce that battery drain enough to keep folks wanting to play.

14. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Not a lot of new players yet it would seem. Hit level 5 and cannot progress due to the tutorial forcing you into the arena awaiting a opponent. :(

Attached Files:

15. Kalaxx

Kalaxx Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Andromeda
    I am having the same problem :/ Can't get pass mandatory arena tutorial.

16. Meliodas

Meliodas Member

Sep 28, 2017
    Same here. These mandatory tutorial systems are a mobile gaming weak link

17. Bungie

Bungie New Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Am also experiencing this issue. Will be persistently pressing the button until I get someone. If anyone's reading this, I'll be trying to match with someone for the next hour or so, 1:00PM PST to 2:00PM PST.

18. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    That is disappointing to hear. Please feel free to reach out to me via PM with anything that you need help with.

19. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for the feedback. We continue to look at the impact on battery life the game is having for some users. Do you mind replying with your device type so we can add it to our notes?