Universal VIKING RAIDS (Nanovation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Luist, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Luist

Luist New Member

Aug 4, 2017
    El Salvador
    [​IMG]
    Viking Raids

Nanovation
    Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Action
    Free ​

Viking Raids

Nanovation
    After successfully conquering the main lands of Galdürheim, the relentless army of the Dark Vikings started pushing thro…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    After successfully conquering the main lands of Galdürheim, the relentless army of the Dark Vikings started pushing through the infinite north. Driven by their insane leader, King Vitlaus, the legion has destroyed everything in their path, slaughtering each living being that showed up in their way and transforming them into soldiers of this grim force. Only One human stronghold remains standing still: the city of Vonljös, home of the ancient Order of the Wizards of Fate. As the guardian, It’s your duty to protect the city from the Viking Raid, and force them to return to their cursed land. Nevertheless, its king won’t rest until they have taken over every civilization of Galdürheim. Will you be able to beat them or will you join their legion? Campaign - Join the Wizards of Fate: Play as a powerful spellcaster of the Wizards of Fate and defend the stronghold of Vonljös. Complete over 27 unique levels. Build, Cast and Defend: Boost your defenses, learn new powerful spells and enhance your aura. Epic Klan Leaders: Battle the 4 Klan Leaders and steal their ancient spells
    Information
    Seller:Nanovation
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 02, 2017
    Updated:Aug 02, 2017
    Version:1.0
    Size:149.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 148.4MB

Viking Raids

Nanovation
    After successfully conquering the main lands of Galdürheim, the relentless army of the Dark Vikings started pushing thro…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    After successfully conquering the main lands of Galdürheim, the relentless army of the Dark Vikings started pushing through the infinite north. Driven by their insane leader, King Vitlaus, the legion has destroyed everything in their path, slaughtering each living being that showed up in their way and transforming them into soldiers of this grim force. Only One human stronghold remains standing still: the city of Vonljös, home of the ancient Order of the Wizards of Fate. As the guardian, It’s your duty to protect the city from the Viking Raid, and force them to return to their cursed land. Nevertheless, its king won’t rest until they have taken over every civilization of Galdürheim. Will you be able to beat them or will you join their legion? Campaign - Join the Wizards of Fate: Play as a powerful spellcaster of the Wizards of Fate and defend the stronghold of Vonljös. Complete over 27 unique levels. Build, Cast and Defend: Boost your defenses, learn new powerful spells and enhance your aura. Epic Klan Leaders: Battle the 4 Klan Leaders and steal their ancient spells
    Information
    Seller:Nanovation
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 02, 2017
    Updated:Aug 02, 2017
    Version:1.0
    Size:149.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Jen1990

Jen1990 New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    In one day I did not stop to play it, is a game with a lot of potential, congratulations to its creators.:D

3. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It's cool but:
    They should be using Runes instead of the Roman alphabet...

Seems like a wasted opportunity, and I find it a little jarring to have all this Viking stuff but using the Roman alphabet.
    Otherwise the game is interesting and fun!
    But I find it hard to play , and yes I'm probably nitpicking. I'm sure many will enjoy this and not care but for me, I just can't get past it.
    ABCDEF, really??

Great artwork, and cool gameplay mechanic tho.

4. Luist

Luist New Member

Aug 4, 2017
    El Salvador
    Alphabet

Hey there KeKhan, I am the director of Glitch Interactive, the development studio.
    We wanted to use runes , and we did at first, unfortunately when we play tested it, it was too hard for the players, and we had to change it to roman letters which we found easier for players to identify and memorize.
    That said, runes were our first choice