Steam Panic

Kirill Zolovkin
Steampunk puzzle in which you spin the playfield to put yourself back together. Dear Reader, Enclosed is a copy of my b…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Steampunk puzzle in which you spin the playfield to put yourself back together. Dear Reader, Enclosed is a copy of my bizarre 1935 puzzle game Steam Panic. I’d appreciate your being so good as to try it. I did find recent reviews to be quite flattering. • “It blew my mind” - Alex Nichiporchik (tinyBuild) • “Creative and innovative” - Sean Keith (Xsolla) Personally, I think this Victorian puzzle is going to be the next big thing, as long as we can come up with a fitting name. Something based on the appropriate technology of the era; like «Steam Panic», perhaps… Yours, Schrödinger's cat • Award-winning tactile mechanics of a clockwork box: rotate the playfield with your finger; • 100+ intelligent puzzles with doors, saws, mines and portals; • No ads or in-app purchases (there weren’t any back in 1935). AWARDS • Best Game Design - VK Fest 2017 • Best in Show - VK Fest 2017 • Best in Show - Starcon 2016 • Excellence in Game Design Award Winner - DevGAMM 2015 • Best Mobile Game Award Nominee - DevGAMM 2015 • Excellence in Audio Nominee - DevGAMM 2015 • Official Selection - Indie Prize 2016 Amsterdam • Official Selection - Indie Prize 2016 USA
Information
Seller:Kirill Zolovkin
Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
Release:Jul 26, 2017
Updated:Jul 28, 2017
Version:1.01
Size:41.2 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal