Perfection! 4: Nightfall

Stuart McLean
If you like puzzle games, you should love Perfection! 4. I should probably have said something clever there, but I like …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
If you like puzzle games, you should love Perfection! 4. I should probably have said something clever there, but I like nice and simple. The game is deceptively simple. Make all of the tiles on the game board point to midnight (or North if you prefer.) Sounds simple enough, but this is a puzzle game. So when you rotate your selected tile, the tiles above, below, left and right of it which match any of the colours on the button you tapped also move. each button may have up to four colours, so you have to find the right combination of button and tile to move in order to get them all pointing to midnight together. Main Features: 2 complete FREE games Perfection! 4: Nightfall; 120 Brain busting, puzzling levels and more new levels added regularly Unlock “Zen Mode” to practice or play levels at your leisure without a time limit Bonus unlock-able, you've been asking for it so here it is. The complete, recreated Perfection! 2 game Achievements and Leaderboards Complete iCloud syncing, start playing on one device and pick up and play where you left off on your other devices. Our colour-blind friends can change every colour in the game to suit them. No adverts (ever.) No compulsory in app purchases. Everything can be obtained just by playing the game. Perfection! 2: Midnight; Lots of different grid sizes for different levels of challenge Truly unlimited play, all of the levels in Perfection! 2 are randomly generated, so you can play this game forever.
Information
Seller:Stuart McLean
Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
Release:May 17, 2017
Updated:May 18, 2017
Version:1.0
Size:42.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal