Mildly Interesting RTS

Amirali Rajan
Mildly Interesting RTS (MIRTS) is a touch-based real time strategy game that is mildly interesting. Emphasizes planning …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Mildly Interesting RTS (MIRTS) is a touch-based real time strategy game that is mildly interesting. Emphasizes planning over APM. - Built with love by an indie game developer. - No loot boxes. - No ads. Ever. - No energy bars, coins, or other scummy nickel-and-dime IAP. - No crippled gameplay. - One, single, solitary IAP that unlocks all of the Veteran Content (forever and ever). What people are saying about MIRTS: "This doesn't mean he can't do smarter and bigger things, just that a port of A Dark Room is not that, and neither were his other descriptions of projects he did in the meantime (for example, look at the screenshots for Mildly Interesting RTS)." - Jonathan Blow, creator of Braid and The Witness "This RTS is indeed, mildly interesting." - A random person "I was able to play my friend over wifi, during lunch, one-handed. My other hand was holding a delicious sammich." - RTS enthusiast "My significant other beat me. How is this possible?" - Former diamond league Starcraft player "This old guy played against me and he won, but my APM was so high. How did he do that?" - Angsty teen who is inexperienced at RTS's "I don't get this game. What is an APM?" - Someone who doesn't play RTS's and probably shouldn't have downloaded MIRTS "The description of this game is probably better than the game itself. But I'll download it anyways." - Pessimistic viewer "Meh." - Hobby game developer "Wait, are you just quoting anyone that reaches out to you?" - Photographer "I love bamboo." - A panda bear
Information
Seller:Amirali Rajan
Genre:Simulation, Strategy
Release:Feb 13, 2017
Updated:Sep 22, 2022
Version:15.4
Size:9.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal