3 games u r playing

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kingchaz, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    ZKW-Reborn, just got it & have to check out the game.

Collidatron, I have to make it to the next level.

Super Megaforce/Super Aleste, no more words (SNES):D

2. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Implosion: Never Lose Hope
    Swapperoo
    (And as of today) Downwell

3. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #23 Leegames, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Shill poster or not. Thread is on, and for me it is still these games:

Hunters: Episode Two, though I have nothing to gain by continuing playing I keep at it. I just love the music (which makes this win over Deathwatch for me), style and gameplay. Best TBS sci-fi game on iOS.

Crashlands of course. This game is amazing in so many ways. I love it. Skyrim, Zelda and WoW, it tickles all the right spots.

Gang Nations, first F2P builder game I have played for ages without feeling ripped of. I feel it is fun to fight and it never feels like I have to spend money all the time.

My PS4 is collecting dust like there is no tomorrow.

4. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    League of Stickmen
    DoDonPachi Ichiman Bancho
    Train Crasher

5. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    You Sash-O r straight stupid. Megatay onda superAleste himenow! Diggametwo nadda tay yo!

6. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Haha, Sepatown lilwhitewolf, you're a baddy daddy lamatai tebby chai!
    I think we have to play some SNES together...:D

7. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Sorry about the nearly duplicate thread! (I made one with 10, didn't see the 3 thread).

My top three are Eternal War, The East New World, and Adventure of Mana. I actually put $10 into EW, which surprised me, but I love the story of the Monkey King so the idea of getting to play him in a well-made game was too much to pass up. I have discovered though, once you pass chapter 6, the game gets SIGNIFICANTLY harder and the smelly freemium stink is starting to set in. I have to bring a perfumed handkerchief when play the game lately.

I'm horrible at TENW (but it's so much better than Goblin Sword IMO and I'm loving it), and AoM is just plain well, fun. I'm trying with a warrior sage build but it looks like the game awards you for maxing up all of them so I'm going to get my power bar and strength to the max and then start focusing on mana and vitality.