Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ben18, Jul 15, 2009.
I know it exists ( the beta ), but can anyone tell me more?
1. Video editing on iPhone 3GS wont overwrite the clip over the original when you are editing a clip.
2. iPhone vibrates when moving icons
3. Fraud Protection toggle has been added to settings under Safari.
4. iPhone boot time is now faster.
5. Voice Control now works over Bluetooth.
6. New APIs to enable third party apps to access videos and edit them.
7. Updated AT&T profile to 4.2
8. Updated modem firmware to 5.08.01
9. Improvements to OpenGL and Quartz.
So... pretty much useless for iPods.
Your wi-fi should increase, hopefully.
Awesome. Wifi has been really bad since 3.0
When will it be released?
This update better be free for itouch users to since it barely applys to users
it's free unless you didn't bought it yet then you have to pay 9.99
I'd rather wait for 4.0 for all I care
Don't know why people keep saying that. The tethering via WiFi is to allow devs access to the 30 pin connector port.
It's incredibly difficult to code a game/app that uses an accessory which plugs into the device if the port is already in use by the USB cable.
Hopefully it'll be released soon so I can stop losing because of shitty network disconnections when I had fine wi-fi before.
My wi-fi's been fine, the bars go wacky sometimes but the connection's been stable
I hope they fix the 3GS'S shitty coverage.
What about the icons loading wrong bug, also web browser crashes and the email client sometimes asking for username and password again.
Even tho they never get changed or lost???
Oh and a high pitch sound coming from speaker, before, during and at the end of any played sound??????
Some people have even had very bad batt life!!!!!
Are these isues gonna be fixed?