2XL Supercross Update?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by strato g, Jul 27, 2009.

1. strato g

strato g Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Has anyone heard anything about an update for 2XL Supercross? I've been waiting patiently, just like others have been I'm sure . A few of the recent reviews I've read said that some have been experiencing difficulty with the game, since updating their devices. This is the only thing holding me back from updating to 3.0. It seemed like it would have already received an update for 3.0, like most of the other high quality games. This is one of my favorite games, on my device. Actually, I think it's one of the highest quality produced games in the app store period. I'm curious to know if everyone is experiencing this problem with the 3.0 update or if these are isolated instances. If it's only a few here and there, maybe I'll take a chance.

2. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I haven't had any problems at all with the switch. I'm not holding my breath for an update, however. It is a great game, and could be even better...close to Real Racing better, if they added a solid career and multiplayer component.

3. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    +1 Right now it's a collection of individual races which limits the replay value.