Universal 2K DRIVE (By 2K Sports)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Jun 9, 2013.

1. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I did the same thing... I'm trying not to disturb them :D

2. alacourse

alacourse Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Controls position

Suggestion to lucid.

Please let us move the controls. On ipad, the controls are too low to be comfortable, the iPad's weight is leaning forward and it is tiring. If the controls were higher, about one third from the top, the palms would rest at the middle of the sides and the weight would be balanced.

Speed and rpm could be displayed at the bottom to allow this.

3. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    A way to get coins and starrs fast is to lose on the events on purpose so you can retry.

4. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Everytime you beat a rival in daily even your suppose to get coins right? I don't get any. I made it all the way to 16th place.

5. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Are you online? I have found if you play offline you don't receive the bonuses, until you connect later.

6. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I believe I am online. I got all the way to 3rd place.
    Haven't got any coins for making that far, just for leveling up.
    Im racing against peoples ghosts. So that should mean I am online right?

Also why don't people like this? I got the chance to play today. They fixed it for me. And this game is awesome. Mainly doing dirt races :)

7. Smallville2106

Smallville2106 Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Think I'll pick this up when I get an iTunes card tomorrow.

8. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I tried that and just says error. So it won't work for me.

9. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    In my case it says "error" and then displays the list of my fb friends to invite.

10. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Same for me, but don't give me coins.

11. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Also this happens when I beat the beast.

Attached Files:

12. wedge598

wedge598 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2013
    I had a weird thing happen today where the tutorial help reset again. All my coins and progress was not effected but the help boxes popped up again and the menus reset.

13. Does anyone have both the ipad 3 version and ipad 4 version? I gotta think that the ipad 4 version is way better than the ipad 3 version, is that true? Is the ipad 4 version retina?

14. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    The graphics don't look like they have retina in the game yet. I messaged them and they said there going to improve in performance. So maybe they could tweak a bit.
    I told them the graphics look dull. They also say they will try there best to make the graphics look better. :).

Connector, I really think you might like this game better than A8. Well if you want full race experience. Lots of modes, dirt racing, racing racing lol, drag racing, avoiding helicopter for a certain time. Or as long as you can, daily events, etc.

Game has bugs, here and there. But hopefully they can fix everything.

The only iAP's in the game are just like every other game. Buy coins to progress faster. Not needed though. Also, in project Gothem racing, they always had car packs for sale. They have added that in here.

Hope they make a car pack that has cars you can't buy in the regular showroom with coins.

They did on project Gothem and that was a big hit having that happen.
    Keep the packs at the price they are now or make them cheaper. If they raised the price. I will get mad.

15. Tso,

I will never like this game better than A8.

But you got a point about the modes. There are alot of different modes, and that is good.

16. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I like A8 better graphical wise. But this game makes me feel at home.
    Other people's opinions though. People would like real racing 3 better than this or A8. Just because its free and good graphics.

I'm a dirt racing kind of guy, as my family and I watch and do it in real life. So it's awesome to have that here. Hope to see more dirt tracks in the future.

17. wedge598

Aug 17, 2013
    The dirt racing might just be this games best feature. The full physics model makes it super satisfying.

I've got the iPad 4 and don't see any of this dullness and low resolution some of you are seeing. This game looks amazing.

Attached Files:

18. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I have to agree. Dirt racing is sweet. I have the iPad 4. And it don't show that great of graphics. Yet I had a hard time getting the game to work.
    I love the steering on the game. Really do. Also, I don't know how it happened, but sometimes when you close out the app and start and race again. The cornering like bounces the screen a bit like your really taking a badass turn.
    Most times it don't show though.

19. wedge598

Aug 17, 2013
    So your iPad 4 doesn't look like that screenshot I posted from mine? That's odd. Maybe you need a reboot? Wonder why that would be?

20. DarkLo

DarkLo Member

Sep 10, 2013
    How does this look on a 4S?