2d concept/ui artist looking for work!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by endless13, Aug 24, 2010.

1. endless13

endless13 Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Hey guys thought I'd try my luck here, since portfolio posts on other sites have gotten me quite a lot of traffic before.

I'm a games artist of about 5 years' experience, and I'm pretty well rounded and can work on character art, environment art, and even UI art. Ive worked on platforms like mobile, iphone, PC, DS, and even a board game.

Check out my About page for some reviews from past employers, and for my email in case you want to work with me. Thanks!

2. newshidstudios

newshidstudios Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Developer
    Maryland
    Hey, we are looking for a artist to handle the character design and animation, also level design basically we are looking for someone to handle all the design aspects of our new game

3. endless13

endless13 Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Thanks for checking out my portfolio! I've replied to your email already. :)

4. endless13

endless13 Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Just wanted to plug a game I recently worked on, Star Rocket. I'm quite pleased with how the graphics on this game turned out so do check it out if you'd like to see my artwork in action!