Asteroids Mining Saga

KONSTANTIN PLUTENKO
Hello and welcome to Asteroids Mining Saga! It's a brand new challenging match three game. Download it for FREE now! Co…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Hello and welcome to Asteroids Mining Saga! It's a brand new challenging match three game. Download it for FREE now! Collect rare minerals from the drifting in space Asteroids before you run out of moves! Link 3 or more minerals of the same colour to mine them. Use drills and bombs on your way and if lucky you’ll get to use the Universal Drill! It's awesome :) Asteroids Mining Saga is completely free to play game but includes in-app purchases which will require payment with real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. Asteroids Mining Saga features: ● Easy and fun to play, but rather challenging to master ● Unique pixelated graphics for easy shape and colour recognition ● 60 very challenging levels with 4 game modes: *Score Run: Get as many points as you can! *Clear up Blocks: Match minerals to clear up underlying blocks. *Gather Minerals: Collect specific minerals! *Collect Artefacts: Make rare space artefacts drop off the grid to collect them! THANK YOU for playing! Let me know your comments and suggestions at https://twitter.com/gametailor Please support indie game developer and rate Asteroids Mining Saga! Also feel free to check my other game - Awe Fishing: Off the Hook! Thank you
Information
Seller:KONSTANTIN PLUTENKO
Genre:Family, Puzzle
Release:Jun 28, 2016
Updated:Aug 23, 2016
Version:1.2.0
Size:151.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal