Tomb of the brain

Miroslaw Zielinski
Challenge your brain in great puzzle game. This is a tomb of the brain! Tomb of the brain aka Temple 3 is a unbelievably…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Challenge your brain in great puzzle game. This is a tomb of the brain! Tomb of the brain aka Temple 3 is a unbelievably addictive brain workout. Feed your logic skills with this game. After a year and a half of work, finally the Tomb of the brain was finished. Several times have changed graphic design, music and sound effects. I changed the size of the board puzzles have been added and received some elements repeatedly redesigned boards and finally was completed. This game buried my brain. I wanted to do it as best suits me and I hope it will also suit you. Try to play and see if it will get you fit. Why did I do? This game could do it faster but did not want to, I wanted to do it according to my vision (which is changing and so I changed the Tomb of the brain aka Temple 3 too) FEATURES: - 90 levels - minimalistic, clear and great graphics - amazing sound effect - beautiful animated backgrounds - wonderfully matched controls, does not interfere with the reception of the game - 10 pictures to unlock - stylized artwork - automatic save game progress This is not just a game practicing your mental skills and also affect your feelings. Tomb of the brain is classic logic puzzle game with good feelings.
Information
Seller:Miroslaw Zielinski
Genre:Board, Puzzle
Release:May 24, 2016
Updated:Jun 08, 2019
Version:1.04
Size:61.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal