Rocks N Diamonds

Les Bird
Rocks'N'Diamonds for iOS. This is a port of the PC/Mac/Unix game of Rocks'N'Diamonds. Rocks'N'Diamonds is a game that i…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Rocks'N'Diamonds for iOS. This is a port of the PC/Mac/Unix game of Rocks'N'Diamonds. Rocks'N'Diamonds is a game that includes the ability to play many levels from classic games like Emerald Mine (Amiga), Boulderdash (C64), Sokoban and Supaplex. In Emerald Mine, the player must collect a minimum count of gems in a labyrinth and reach the then-opened gate. Gems, stones, bombs and acid are subject to a vertical gravitation. Furthermore, elements exist which guide the movement of the player like different wall types, and a number of enemies, some of which seek out the player. There are also further elements, like the dynamite which may be exploded at a chosen place, and the doors, for whose passing the matching key must be collected. Solving a level grants access to the next one, and there is a separate highscore list for each level. Level sets included in this version: Classic Emerald Mine 1, 2 and 3 Classic Boulderdash Classic Sokoban Classic Supaplex
Information
Seller:Les Bird
Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
Release:Mar 03, 2016
Updated:Apr 24, 2022
Version:2.40
Size:10.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal