iPad The Quest - Cursed Stone (by Redshift and Zarista Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by swisssk8er1, Feb 16, 2016.

1. swisssk8er1

swisssk8er1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 12, 2011

The Quest Classic-Cursed Stone

Redshift
    The Quest Classic - Cursed Stone is an expansion to The Quest Classic, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchantin…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The Quest Classic - Cursed Stone is an expansion to The Quest Classic, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchanting world full of exciting challenges. After enabling the expansion, you can explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest Classic, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game. The sea wind carries the sound of Banshees wailing or is it the keening of murdered innocents whose deaths need to be avenged? The Fishermen's Fairweather Stone is cursed and the villagers are starving because their luck has turned bad. Can you lift the curse and save them? It's time to be heroic once more. Talk to the fisherman Dran Faircatch to find out what you must do. The task is not simple. You'll need all your courage and keen wits to face the perils that lie before you. To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Matras harbor and talk to captain Verra, then select "Cursed Stone" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 16 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion. The Quest Classic - Cursed Stone has been developed by Zarista Games (www.catacomber.com) and was adapted to iPhone by Redshift.
    Information
    Seller:Redshift
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Feb 16, 2016
    Updated:Jul 19, 2023
    Version:20.11
    Size:23.0 MB
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Yet another great TQ expansion is out!It's just I wish they could make another high level,end-game expansion for the veterans but still :)

3. Catacomber

Catacomber Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    http://www.zaristagames.com/
    NYC
    Zarista Games' The Quest - Cursed Stone

The Quest Classic-Cursed Stone

Redshift
    The Quest Classic - Cursed Stone is an expansion to The Quest Classic, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchantin…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The Quest Classic - Cursed Stone is an expansion to The Quest Classic, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchanting world full of exciting challenges. After enabling the expansion, you can explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest Classic, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game. The sea wind carries the sound of Banshees wailing or is it the keening of murdered innocents whose deaths need to be avenged? The Fishermen's Fairweather Stone is cursed and the villagers are starving because their luck has turned bad. Can you lift the curse and save them? It's time to be heroic once more. Talk to the fisherman Dran Faircatch to find out what you must do. The task is not simple. You'll need all your courage and keen wits to face the perils that lie before you. To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Matras harbor and talk to captain Verra, then select "Cursed Stone" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 16 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion. The Quest Classic - Cursed Stone has been developed by Zarista Games (www.catacomber.com) and was adapted to iPhone by Redshift.
    Information
    Seller:Redshift
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Feb 16, 2016
    Updated:Jul 19, 2023
    Version:20.11
    Size:23.0 MB
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Any plans that we will get a real IPad version of this game?

5. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    Redshift will try but that's awhile down the road as they're working on the hi res Mac version of the base game. Keep fingers crossed. : )

6. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    It would be great, because the iphone only app turn me off.

7. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    The Quest-Thor's Hammer which we are working on and should be ready for testing in the fall will be high-level. So get ready to fight Vikings! Sylon made a great Viking warship for Thor's Hammer.

Attached Files:

8. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Wow,I thought that after this one you guys are done making expansions,that's freaking awesome!

9. Dankrio

Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Does it sync saves between devices?

10. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    I'll ask Elendil at Redshift. : ) Will get back to you as soon as I hear. I only have one device.

11. Dankrio

Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Thanks!

12. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    Well, I missed making them just as some of you missed playing them. :D

13. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Yay so glad it's out :D insta buy

14. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I must say this dev and the game are the longest survival in app store ever!!! When I got my first iPhone 3gs. It was there and now iPhone 6s plus and it is still here!!!

They should be given an award by TA... Shaun what say you?

15. ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
  16. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Isn't an HD version of TQ hitting steam soon?

17. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    #17 Catacomber, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    It's already on Steam for PC. : ) Just google The Quest on Steam. : ) Hopefully one day, Redshift will be able to port everything to HD but some people still like the good, old graphics. Probably because they've been used to them for the past nine years. : D They've put a great deal of work and genius into getting the HD version done. It wasn't easy.

18. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    #18 Catacomber, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Here's the quest list for Cursed Stone. Some may recognize the names of members of the TouchArcade community in the list. Many of them designed their own quests, which you can read about in the Credits. Whether they designed their own quests or not, they were all wonderful.

Attached Files:

19. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Real excited for this and just as I finish up my work so I can actually play haha.

20. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    What Happened with the Quest 2, that was promised for last year???