A Short Tale

Glitch Games
"For anyone who just wants to play a game chock-full of fun and unusual puzzles while exploring a charming and nostalgia…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"For anyone who just wants to play a game chock-full of fun and unusual puzzles while exploring a charming and nostalgia-inducing environment, A Short Tale provides plenty of entertainment for a few hours" -AdventureGamers It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended. Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since… -- Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants. Features: * A first person point and click adventure game. • Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve. * Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us. • Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world. * The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues. * Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve. * Plenty of items to collect and fiendishly clever puzzles to solve! * Loads of items to find and use! * Clues to find and puzzles to solve! * Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again! *pun fully intended, naturally. – Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK. Find out more at glitch.games Chat with us on Discord - discord.gg/glitchgames Follow us @GlitchGames Find us on Facebook
Information
Seller:Glitch Games
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Feb 10, 2016
Updated:Sep 27, 2023
Version:1.1.4
Size:275.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal