Dockit Rocket

Kranky Robot
"I've been getting pretty good at Dockit Rocket; it really helped once I figured out my playing style and [got] the righ…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"I've been getting pretty good at Dockit Rocket; it really helped once I figured out my playing style and [got] the right rocket for my style. Also, when I approached the game more as an actual arcade game, which requires effort and concentration, I started to really enjoy it." -Davy "This is a stunningly polished, beautiful colored and well presented homage to old arcade times. Really, such an outstanding work of a single Dev where you see and feel how much love and thoughts he put in. Congrats!" -Qwertz555 "One of the hardest games for me. I really like the graphics and the arcade feel." -Jayg2015 "Holy cow this game is hard. Really liking the style of it!" -RossmanBrothersGames Dockit Rocket is a one-touch, high-score-chaser, endless-arcade, available for Apple TV and iOS. Features: - Choose from seven specialized rockets to amp up your game-play. - A brand-new level is created every hour, exactly the same level for everyone world-wide, regardless of location or device. - Features a barcode scanner that generates a unique level; scan as many as you like for an endless supply of content. - A bar-code scanned level captured on your iOS device will sync with your Apple TV version via iCloud if you sign into the same account. - Power ups: F = fuel, S = shield, L = laser, $ = points, Heart = extra life.
Information
Seller:Kranky Robot
Genre:Arcade
Release:Oct 30, 2015
Updated:Dec 11, 2017
Version:1.7
Size:8.6 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal