Mazecraft: Build, Solve, Share

The Mazecraft Company Oy
"The best iOS game I've played in a long time" "I can't put it down" "The only mobile game I play now" Build mazes and …
TouchArcade Rating:
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
"The best iOS game I've played in a long time" "I can't put it down" "The only mobile game I play now" Build mazes and share them with the world! Torment your friends, watch them fail... Solve all your friends' mazes, become the most powerful maze-hero in the universe. This is Mazecraft! Play countless mazes stocked with fun features and deadly surprises. Design and build your own mazes and invite your friends to try them out, then watch replays of them falling for your tricks. Lead them astray with signposts, confound them with locked doors and riddles, and taunt them with abusive owls. Lay traps and meet a multitude of creatures. Infinite possibilities and interactions await you! Collect prizes, level-up and unlock new features while dressing yourself in the finest costumes. Want to be a Pirate Samurai? A Robot Dog? An I.T. Administrative Assistant? It’s all there. Can you build a maze no one can solve? Can you build the ultimate maze to top the global charts? Prepare to craft mazes with your friends! Subscription terms: - The subscription auto-renews at the end of each term. - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. - The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. - You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Privacy policy: https://mazecraft.com/privacy/ Terms of Use: https://mazecraft.com/terms/
Information
Seller:The Mazecraft Company Oy
Genre:Action, Puzzle
Release:Aug 13, 2015
Updated:Sep 29, 2023
Version:7.10.0
Size:177.8 MB
User Rating: (4)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal