Universal The Hit Car (by Quantized Bit)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mephiozo, Jun 12, 2015.

1. mephiozo

mephiozo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Male
    #1 mephiozo, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    [​IMG]
    The Hit Car

Adrian Kumorowski
    Genres: Games Action Racing
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPadFourthGen
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone5
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPhone5c
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone4
    • iPadMini
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 47.4MB

The Hit Car

Adrian Kumorowski
    The Hit Car is a car driving - invasion preventing simulator. Earth has been affected with the every possible threats. A…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The Hit Car is a car driving - invasion preventing simulator. Earth has been affected with the every possible threats. Aliens, zombies and even robots are already here and your job it to get rid of them. Collect the coins to buy car upgrades and the powerful weapons. Hit, shoot, and smash anything that stands in your way and show to everyone how good you are on online leaderboards. Coming soon: - new arenas - more weapons - more upgrades
    Information
    Seller:Adrian Kumorowski
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jun 12, 2015
    Updated:Oct 14, 2015
    Version:1.0.3
    Size:73.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (8)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAFHlGBl7Y

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Could be decent but would prefer an IAP to get rid of the ad's

Plus no auto rotate is surprising

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Looks pretty cool. Downloading now.

4. mephiozo

Jul 29, 2013
    Male
    Maybe we will ad this later (IAP to remove the ads)

As for auto rotate - do you mean auto switch between landscape and portrait mode ?

5. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Auto rotate= ability to choose which side the home button is on. I prefer to play with it on the right when in landscape but the game forces you to have it on the left.

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I normally hold my phone with the main home button on the right. If I do that the game doesn't auto rotate. It's just on one landscape view so it doesn't spin about to the view I want. Most games have auto rotate

7. mephiozo

Jul 29, 2013
    Male
    Ok, thanks guys!
    We will enable autorotate in the next update.

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hi there,

I spent some time playing the game. I like it. I have two requests/suggestions.

1) please add an IAP to remove the ads or make a premium version of the game with no ads. I hate ads. If the game is good I prefer to buy the game. Ads use data which is expensive.

2) please can you make it so that if we touch both sides of the screen at the same time and continue to hold both sides the vehicle slows down and stops and goes in reverse? It would make the gameplay much better. It would allow for more control of the vehicle.

Other than that it's a good game.

Billy

9. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Being able to slow down and reverse would defeat the entire purpose of the game. Aside from running over the zombies/aliens, the whole point is to not crash into anything and if you can slow down, stop, and reverse it would make it way too easy, and strip all the fun out of the game.

10. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I gave this a go this morning and it's actually not bad. Not bad at all. Like everyone else has mentioned, auto-rotate and an IAP to get rid of ads needs to be added. Other than that, it's a pretty good Pako-like game. Coins are a little tough to get. It's more of a matter of finding them before you wreck. Definitely worth a try though IMO.

11. mephiozo

Jul 29, 2013
    Male
    Thanks for playing and for your comments.
    Like Grimstone82 mentioned - slowing down/reversing would change the whole game mechanics. Of course you can slow down a bit while making a turn or driving in circle (this will be changed next time - after few seconds in one place your car will get bombed ! :))
    As for coins drops - now you can get like 1 - 3 from a broken crate - this will change from 3 to 5.
    We have some really cool ideas for next updates and we would like to hear your suggestions !

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    It's already been said, but +1 for ad removal IAP and autorotate (I also play with home button on right).

Since the maps have random elements placed, I'd also suggest random moments of the day (day-twilight-night), as well as more maps :D

It's an excellent game. I didn't think I'd enjoy it so much.

13. mephiozo

Jul 29, 2013
    Male
    That should be easy thing to do ;)
    Thanks

14. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    why has no one posted app info yet?

The Hit Car

Adrian Kumorowski
    The Hit Car is a car driving - invasion preventing simulator. Earth has been affected with the every possible threats. A…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The Hit Car is a car driving - invasion preventing simulator. Earth has been affected with the every possible threats. Aliens, zombies and even robots are already here and your job it to get rid of them. Collect the coins to buy car upgrades and the powerful weapons. Hit, shoot, and smash anything that stands in your way and show to everyone how good you are on online leaderboards. Coming soon: - new arenas - more weapons - more upgrades
    Information
    Seller:Adrian Kumorowski
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jun 12, 2015
    Updated:Oct 14, 2015
    Version:1.0.3
    Size:73.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (8)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

15. mephiozo

Jul 29, 2013
    Male

I did it once, but it suddenly disappeared, and I paste it again and it looks kind of weird now :)

16. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Yeah I'm a home button to the right guy. For some reason that feels natural to me. I don't know the reasoning why I think that but it seems most others rotate it that way as well. I've been doing that since my iPhone 1st gen. Lol

17. TheBruceHarris

Jun 12, 2015
    Host and producer of the FirstAndMonday.com podcas
    The ads only play audio for me and the get more coins button isnt working. Fun game so far.

18. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    How do you get awarded coins? I've been picking up the crates since I started playing yesterday and I have 0 coins. Do you have to beat the level to get them? If so I'm never going to upgrade or get weapons lol

19. mephiozo

Jul 29, 2013
    Male
    Get FREE Coins button only works when they (ads provider) have some video to show - then it will become interactable.

To get coins from crates - you need to go back and pick it up after you destroy the box (you can get 1-3 coins, but this number will be increased with next update ;) )

20. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Good little game - I'm enjoying it. Couple of quick questions tho. Firstly how to I replenish the gun? I haven't come across any ammo crates, and secondly is there a set number of kills you need to 'clear' the level or is it just a matter of building up the coins needed to unlock it?