$25, $50, and $100 iTunes gift cards

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by obscenemedia.com, Sep 18, 2012.

1. obscenemedia.com

obscenemedia.com Active Member

#1 obscenemedia.com, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    We're trying to grow our community of fans and we're offering to give whoever is our 100th like a $25 iTunes gift card. To sweeten the deal, if you've already liked our Facebook page, if you refer the 100th like, we'll also give you a $25 iTunes gift card--so tell your friends!!! We'll do the same thing for our 500th and 1000th like but with $50 and $100 iTunes gift cards.

We're adding on and we'll give 1 $10 iTunes gift card, chosen randomly every 50 likes, up to the 500th like. That's in addition to the other gift cards.

Good luck.

http://www.facebook.com/obscenemedia

No bots or fake profiles. Gift cards will be emailed out by the 30th day after the goal has been reached.

2. ibruno84

ibruno84 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    i like and shared ( bruno veloso) amazing

3. obscenemedia.com

Awesome!! Thank you Bruno. You're #54! Make sure you tell your friends!!

4. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #4 Greyskull, Sep 18, 2012
    Well, this might sound like a stupid question, but won't you have trouble getting likes 55 through 90 or so?

5. obscenemedia.com

Hey greyskull,

If the 100th person is your friend and you referred him/her, you also get a $25 iTunes gift card so tell as many people as possible. Also, in about 4 weeks, we're going to be having an actual contest where we will be giving away a new iPad, so make sure you keep in touch.

6. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    everybody will be waiting for the right time to like your page..waiting and waiting for other people to sacrifice their "like" for the others to take to 100th, 500th and 1000th like..LOL

7. obscenemedia.com

#7 obscenemedia.com, Sep 18, 2012
    Hey chapel07, see my response to greyskull.

Also, I can't say when exactly (top secret), but it will be soon, that we will be having an actual contest where the grand prize is a new iPad. I'm not allowed to reveal too many details at this point in time but it wouldn't hurt to be a part of our community now.

8. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Guess I'm #62 Quincy jones

9. obscenemedia.com

We're at 63 now Quincy. Try to make a friend of yours the 100th like so you get a gift card also. Good luck!!

10. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Liked as Alex Kogan. I'm #67

11. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Just some suggestion, the way you do the contest cannot attract a lot of fans fast ... since everybody will wait ... what about if you choose randomly every 50 fans ... this will attract people more ...

FB Like as Sofian Gunawan #68 (I think)

12. obscenemedia.com

Thank you Alex and Sofian. I'll tell you what. I'll raise the chances based on your suggestion Sofian and I'll do 1 $10 iTunes gift card, chosen randomly within every 50 likes, up to the 500th like. That's in addition to the other gift cards. I might even keep going after that but no promises yet.

13. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    What If your friends with all the previous 100 people do they all get gift cards?

14. obscenemedia.com

Wouldn't that be awesome!?! I wish we had the financial ability to do that but it's just not possible. If you know anyone who would like to give us money to buy those gift cards, then we could do it :) But we are up to 75 people so there's $60 in iTunes gift cards on the table for this level and just 25 likes shy of finding out who gets them.

15. tecobiza

tecobiza Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Student
    Houston, TX
    Liked as Therese Ecobiza

16. obscenemedia.com

Awesome Therese!! You're number 78. 22 more likes and I'll do a drawing for the $10 gift card.

17. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Liked as Arutiun Mokoian

18. obscenemedia.com

Thank you for the like Arutiun. You are #79...21 more

19. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    liked as @Michele Fellini :)

20. obscenemedia.com

Thanks Michele. You were number 80. We're now at 83...getting close.