iPad 2079 Free

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Underoath777, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    #1 Underoath777, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
    I didnt see any threads about this. I just saw on AppSnipper that 2079 went from 1.99 to Free. I just wanted to let you guys know!!
    Have a good one!

2. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Everyone who didn't get this the first time it was free, download it now, this is one awesome little timewaster.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I got it free TGiving thanks though.

4. {klondike}

{klondike} Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Rapture. It sucks.
    I just don't really see why everyone says it's so good. I haven't downloaded it but from what I've seen it just doesn't look very good (to me).

5. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    It actually is pretty entertaining. It's not that good looking or life-changing but it's definitely worth at least a dollar...

6. The Lab

The Lab Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Utah
    I downloaded this one the first time around but only played it a couple times and now its no longer on my iPhone

7. {klondike}

Nov 30, 2008
    Rapture. It sucks.
    Well if EDNG likes it...jk

I downloaded it and I must say... It's pretty good. Not the best game I've ever downloaded but definitely not the worst. I give it a 7/10.

8. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    This is not a game that you can play for hours, like Orions or BIA, this is just for the quick fix, when you need to waste a few minutes.
    And graphics aren't everything, you know?;)

9. {klondike}

Nov 30, 2008
    Rapture. It sucks.
    But the pictures are so pretty...

When I need a quick fix I've been playing Space Deadbeef or Paradise: The Beginning. This is a nice addition to the bunch (even though 2079 and Paradise are EXTREMELY similar). The only thing I don't like that much about 2079 is the tilt controls. I wish there was an option for touch controls. And more powerups. I wish Sony would port Super Stardust to iPhone. That would be awesome.

10. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    The game looks pretty low quality but this is actually one of my most played games. Definitely worth a dollar, so you'd definitely be missing out if you didn't download it now :)

11. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    i didnt download the game at first when it was free because i thought it looked like crap, and now i see its free again so i decided to give it a try so i downloaded it like five minutes ago and its actually pretty fun but a little hard to play... :)

12. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Don't worry. The controls will grow on you. I remember being mad at how dumb the controls were, but I'm pretty used to them now.

I play this game at least every two days now. I constantly try to beat my high score :)

13. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Paradise is way better (the update makes it even better too).
    I got 2079, and it's just.. not nearly as good as I would have thought from all you guys praise. I havn't got Rolando, and if you hype over this, then.. well I dunno.

What we need is a game that defines iPhone. When that happens, AppStore wins (and we get better games instead of 10 000 time wasters). Just got to wait...

14. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    has any1 else found the secret level? ;)
    if you click the question mark which floats around the screen as u tilt the device, the credits come up, tap it again, and acknowledgements comes up and theres a sign saying "babyv on board" click that and theres a secret level where instead of playing on a flat surface you play on a rotating cube :rolleyes:

tell me if this was usefull or if you found it

15. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Yeah, I knew about that, I just wonder why didn't they make the normal levels rotate? :confused:

16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    same it would of been a lot more interesting *shrugs* its a free game i suppose