$200 Beta Contest: Galaxy Wars - Online Stratego game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tgrubbs112, Aug 14, 2012.

1. tgrubbs112

tgrubbs112 Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Technology Consultant
    Indianapolis
    Contest Winner: Quincy

I have drawn for the winner of the beta contest. Thanks everyone for participating.

I've emailed the winner - if you can either reply to my email with your touch arcade name so I can post it here, or if you can post yourself and maybe provide the community with your thoughts about the game.

Thanks again everyone.

-Todd

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:):):) Yeeeeeeeeees! Thank you so much for an awesome contest and a great game I've been saying lately that the quality if Betas I've been getting has vastly improved and this game proves that.

Stratego was not a game I had ever played I knew what it was, but never had a chance to try it out. This game brings it into the IOS world, with a very user friendly UI and a tutorial that will make this a pick up and play game after one try.
    The best way to describe this game would be like if you were playing that game Dejerik from Starwars or think a chess game without the complicated moves

This done in such a cool way as you try to out manunever your opponent in real time as you can complete your move and wait a few seconds and see your opponent start making theirs. It's really a fun game and the battles can fly depending on if you and your friend are online at the same time

I never liked the drawn out nature of chess but this game has the formula correct and I can't wait to take on my friends from game enter when it comes out.

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Oh another really cool thing is the ability to see a replay of the last couple of moves tooooo cool.