iPad [20 Free Promo Codes] Make Num (Sum It Up) v1.2.0

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by alones, Jul 11, 2009.

1. alones

alones Well-Known Member

Make Num (Sum It Up) has been updated to v1.2.0

I have 20 promotion codes for Make Num (Sum It Up) v1.1.0! to share with you.

"Make Num (Sum It Up)" is simple but dangerously addictive puzzle game!
    Tune up your faculty for arithmetic calculation challenging to master!
    You can compete with others all over the world.

Please leave a comment for otheres after getting a code.

KA3KEHWREAJT
    MHJ4P43YP4KK
    4JJMHL9KNLFW
    9MHFJJ3ALY4N
    TF3MRH34T7AN
    6WHMLL9JX9PL
    JRX7KTAARP7L
    E6XXMFPNY6JF
    T6LWRJP4TELE
    6PJAXWLEYHE3
    RNJW779W3FNE
    9MJLY7MLP7HP
    L43KJ3EX9TJ3
    N9JXEXWMM7FT
    E496LA7YN4HE
    JYR6YTKMAAMT
    T9L6M7MTXJ3R
    9JFTMKWTEJ9Y
    HK4FAE9JATYW
    L3HY4NXJK9JA

2. weisome

weisome Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Behind You!
    I got N9JXEXWMM7FT. Thanks once again! :D

3. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    I got MHJ4P43YP4KK, Thanks!!

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I got E6XXMFPNY6JF. Thanks!

5. Drenguin

Drenguin Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I got the one on the end

6. colbertj

colbertj Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    College Professor
    Massachusetts
    Got this one: T9L6M7MTXJ3R

Thanks, looks fun!

7. Kingda Ka

Kingda Ka Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Used JYR6YTKMAAMT Thanks

8. xanadeath

xanadeath Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Currently in high school
    California
    YAY the first code I have ever actually gotten to in time. I took TF3MRH34T7AN :)

9. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Looks like they're all gone :(

This is what happens when I try to redeem through my iPhone

10. oneWAYup7

oneWAYup7 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    In God's World
    20 codes. 7 posts. Looks like half the people didn't listen to you, topic creator. I know it's easier for developers to just place all the codes in one post, but this is not working out for you. The lurkers that steal the codes and don't even have the courtesy to post the one they took are also less likely to leave a feedback of your game. So these "promotional" codes you're giving away are in fact free games you're giving to them.

11. xanadeath

xanadeath Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Currently in high school
    California
    #11 xanadeath, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    I kinda agree here. I hate the lurkers because I never manage to get a code (except now :), but it makes it a race to get the codes and I think it's kinda fun. Obviously the game is free, but your right. The people who came in and go a code without posting or anything are most likely not going to post their opinion on the game. If the developers were to start having people PM them I think it would be too much work on their end.... having to send out 20 different codes privately. I plan on playing the game soon and posting what I think.

Edit: You know what.... they should do it for the first people who post or something... or the first people who PM... but not just random.

Xanadeath

12. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Impressions

So I have been playing this for the past few days, and I wanted to post some impressions on it.

The game is pretty simple in its concept. You are presented with a number at the top that you have to use numbers on the bottom to add up to. The target number starts in the 10 - 20 range, then gradually increases to 20 - 30, then 30 - 40 and so on.

You have a finite time however, and the goal is to try and use the most numbers possible on the bottom to add. So speed is key, accuracy is key, and you have to know how to add a bit. (or subtract depending on how you do your math).

The game is well presented. The colors are distinct and pleasing, and the numbers are big enough so that there are few mis-hits. You basically start with hitting as many 1's as you can, then 2's, and then whatever final number up to 9 to make the addition work out right to the target number. If your addition is wrong, you can't go on until you correct it.

Also, the numbers that you have touched have a border around them, so you can retouch to make them not count anymore. Sometimes mis-hits are difficult to see, as the border is sort of subtle.

There are 2 modes - normal and hell. Hell increases the numbers that you need to add to. There are both local and global high scores.

I thought I was pretty good at math, but I never saw any of the bonuses that are supposed to be available - maybe my number pressing is not fast enough.

Anyways - a fun little diversion particularly for short time periods. Each "quiz" only lasts 90 seconds. Colors are bright and vivid. Only thing I would change would be to make the highlighted cells a bit more noticeable.

13. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    thank u much for your nice review, ill purchase it tho i got no code

14. PacSun4dc

PacSun4dc Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Atlanta,GA
    Youre right

the same here....your right........DANG I HATE LUCKERS:mad::mad:

15. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Come on - there are dozens of codes given out here and I can go to dozens of those app pages in the store and find NO reviews, NO stars, nothing.

Let's not pretend that every code gets a quality well thought out review, constructive feedback and promotion elsewhere. Barely any codes result in that. It's a tiny tiny amount.

If are are a dev, go to the User Reviews section and PM codes directly to the users whose reviews you trust. Tossing them into the forum just seems to create noise here.

And to those that bleat about codes, please shut up.