iPad 2 Quick questions about Virtual Villagers

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ficbot, Nov 12, 2008.

1. ficbot

ficbot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    I was wondering what name appears on the screen under the icon (on your launcher or whatever it's called). I have a bit of an OCD issue about really long app names, so I was wondering if it's 'Villagers' or 'Virtual Villagers' or something else. For example, I have an app called Crazy Pipes which appears as just 'Pipes.'

Also, I am wondering how is in on the battery. I have many game apps I can play for ages, but a handful (Lux Touch being one I recall off-hand) drained the battery super-fast. If Virtual Villagers is in that class, I would want to avoid it :)

2. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

I think it's 'V.Villagers'. I deleted it awhile ago when I beat it 100%, worth every cent.

And how is that two questions? lol.

3. Firstly, that's one question not two ;)

Secondly, it shows "V.Villagers".

[EDIT] Oh, Armbruster beat me to it. Anyway, at least you have confirmation.

4. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Second question is about battery life

The second question is about the battery life. Its been a while since I played Virtual Villagers and can't honestly remember if it drained the battery really fast. Maybe someone else can comment.

5. "Thank you Wasted and Arm"

You're welcome! (Don't know why we bother sometimes)

6. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! You are the greatest for answering my question!

7. He doesn't even want us to help him with the second question! We've been dumped like two old slappers!

8. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Pictures or it didn't happen! :p

9. ficbot

ficbot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Thanks! I do not visit the forum from work, so I did not see the replies until this morning. I appreciate the info.

10. nikinikiniki

nikinikiniki Active Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Southern California
    It does drain the battery a bit faster than some of my other "more involved" games do. I'll sit and play it forever so I always try to make sure I have a good battery before starting it up.