[$2.99] Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by keithburgun, Sep 18, 2014.

1. keithburgun

keithburgun Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Game Design, Author
    Westchester, NY
    We've been working on this game for nearly four years, and we finally got it out - the Android version anyway (iOS version should be out pretty soon too).

Essentially, it's a turn based tactics game, sort of loosely inspired by Rogue-likes (our first game was 100 Rogues) but twisted into something completely new.

We've had a big thread on it over on the Upcoming Games list, here.

Buy the game HERE!

2. Nachtfischer

Nachtfischer Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Game Designer
    Germany
    Whoever has access to an Android device and has not played this yet, should do so immediately. It's definitely my game of the year. And by a mile! I've played thousands of matches of this in beta before its release and at least another couple hundred since it came out on Android. I'm still learning new things. It's just that deep.

It's also a truly revolutionary game in terms of how efficiently it fills the time you invest into it with interesting situations and decisions. I can only quote Ludite Sam's brilliant review here: "This is what videogames could be"! Definitely one of the best games I've ever played on any platform.

3. well done, looks good, and over 1000 downloads at a couple dollars. impressed.

4. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    This looked so good (and Ive been waiting for it) that I had to buy this on Android for my Kindle. Just getting into it, but can i make a suggestion to the devs? the menu is almost hidden behind the Kindle menu button so it is very difficult to get to it. At some point can the game rotate to the opposite end of the device?
    Im sure i will get this on my iPad anyway but just some input.

5. keithburgun

keithburgun Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Game Design, Author
    Westchester, NY
    Thanks Nellie! I'll write that down as something to work on. Right now obviously we've been working on getting it out on iOS, but after that we'll take a look at this issue. Thanks again.