1x $15 gift card, 3x $10 gift card - Zany Bounce ring in the new year contest!!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by greggtwep16, Dec 23, 2014.

1. greggtwep16

greggtwep16 Active Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    #1 greggtwep16, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    [​IMG]
    Zany Bounce

Ladmer Technologies, Inc.
    Genres: Games Family Arcade
    Free ​

Ladmer Technologies is proud to present our first contest which runs through December 31st 2014 at 11:59pm CST to celebrate our first title Zany Bounce! Winners will get a choice of a gift card for the U.S. app store for their platform of choice or Paypal gift for the amount for the portion of the contest won (since a US gift card would be no use if you aren't from the US). There are 4 ways to win detailed below one random winner for part 1 and one skilled winner for each of part 2, 3, and 4.

CONTEST RULES For Part 1 ($15 gift card):
    1. Download the app (links in my signature below or search "Zany Bounce" on the app store for your platform)

2. Write a honest review on the App Store of your platform (IOS, Google Play, Windows Phone, or Amazon). If you have already reviewed this app, simply update your review!

3. Report back here and reply to this thread with your username, which platform your review is on and which country.

Winner will be chosen for Part 1 at random on January 1st based on entrants here on this thread. If you have multiple platforms you are only entered once total not once per platform

CONTEST RULES For Part 2 (Easy), Part 3 (Normal), Part 4 (Hard)
    ($10 gift card for each winner):
    1. Complete contest rules for Part 1

2. Compete for a high score on the difficulty for the part(s) you wish to enter against other entrants that have also completed part 1 of this contest. This means that you don't necessarily have to be #1 overall just the highest against those entered in the contest and reported here on this thread.

3. Submit your high score with the username you posted for Part 1 or a shortened version of the username you posted for Part 1 (since high scores have 12 characters max) and report back that shortened name here. If the name is the same as your part 1 contest post you do not need to post it again on this thread. In game you can either enter your name under settings or at the end of game if you haven't changed the name already (average game time is only a few minutes). Make sure to have internet connection on when you play because only scores that get to our server count. If you accidentally were offline when you got a high score don't worry just play again with online connection and your high score will upload on your next completed game online.

4. You may play as many times as you want only your highest score on our servers with your username at the end of the contest will count.

Winner will be chosen for Parts 2, 3, and 4 based on the highest score at 12:00am CST on January 1st 2015 on our servers. There will be 1 winner for each difficulty. You may win multiple parts so if you win all 3 difficulties you will have $30 in prizes! You do not have to post your score on these forums the official score will be on our game servers

We reserve the right to disqualify any score we deem to be cheating at our sole discretion.

All winners will be announced on this thread upon contest end and prizes promptly given. This is our first title and we are trying to build a good brand so rest assured that all prizes will be awarded fairly.

Have fun and good luck!

2. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    Don't forget winning one part of the contest does not exclude you from the other parts of the contest. You can win up to $45 of US gift cards or paypal gift for the same amount (if you won the random drawing and got the high score for all 3 difficuluties amongst the contestants). Good luck to all!!!

3. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Reviewed as Frozenlight4740 at the US AppStore (iOS), great game BTW

4. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    Thanks Outlander!

5. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    Reviewed as C3FFF0E in US Appstore.

I'm so impressed to this game because its on full 3D. I have a question, did you make a remake of this? Because I have a proof but I don't know what is the name of this. So anyway, here it is: [​IMG]

PS: I'm laughing when I click the "Credits" and saw "Janitor: Greg Friend" what?! Haha! Good Bless and Thanks For The Contest!

6. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Wait, what?

7. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    I believe you accidentally copy/pasted the whole message from outlander instead of changing your username. I've also sent you a PM to let you know. Simply edit the post or reply back on this thread with the correct info to ensure your correctly entered. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the contest!

Thanks C3FF0E. Your attachment didn't come through but there certainly are many inspirations for a 3d pong game. Obviously, the original pong but then also within 3d pong games for about 20 years now. My favorites were curveball (browser game and original 3d pong) and Vector Ball. All the versions that I know of so far used a cubic arena and I wanted to change up the genre a little bit so added a few twists like an octagon arena, real physics, and energy blast powerups.

Glad you liked my joke in the credits :). I'm a one man indie studio so had to list myself as the janitor too, somebody has to clean up around here!

8. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    Hey Greg, I search up a little bit and found this. Virtual 3D Pong.[​IMG]

Here's also the link/source (Flash Game): http://www.vagenisonline.com/flash/pong.html

Now I know that you're a solo indie developer. I'm truly impressed. Keep up the hard work :)

Attached Files:

9. dayu03

dayu03 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    reviewed as dayu03 in the US Appstore

10. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    Thanks dayu03!

11. spoosh

spoosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Left a review on the U.S. App Store as friedchick3n. Thanks for the contest and happy holidays!

12. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Reviewed as Langodess in the US App Store on iOS.
    Thanks for the contest.

13. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    Thanks to all that have joined the contest so far.

Just a quick checkpoint on the Parts 2,3, and 4 of the contest.
    Part 2 (Easy difficulty) -no contestants so far
    Part 3 (Normal difficulty) - friedchick3n is leading with a score of 18000
    Part 4 (Hard difficulty)- no contestants so far

There is 7 days remaining so still plenty of time but as each winner is a $10 prize currently plenty of opportunity for the high score among the contestants. Obviously this is in addition to the random drawing for the $15 gift card for part 1 of the contest.

14. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I'm not part of this contest but I have a feeling because of the App Store freeze a lot of the reviews might not get posted by Jan 1st. Or, do the reviews still work when no one is managing the App Store?

15. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    The freeze mainly impacts submitting apps to the app store. It has only delayed the app reviews about a day from submission (most from the contest are already posted and live on the app store).

In addition this contest runs until new year (CST). Itunesconnect will be back up and at full capacity before that occurs and even during the freeze most reviews have gotten through just a bit slower than normal (about 1 day delay).

16. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    Reviewed as: P s Y c H o N o V a (US App Store)

17. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    Thanks Psychonova!

Update on the high scores portion of the contest with 6 days remaining.

Part 2 (Easy difficulty) - Langodess is leading with a score of 56500
    Part 3 (Normal difficulty) - friedchick3n is leading with a score of 38800
    Part 4 (Hard difficulty)- Langodess is leading with a score of 24150

18. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    Reviewed as SmaRtSEED at The US Store

19. williamsyee

williamsyee Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    SQA
    Reviewed as williams yee in US App Store.

20. greggtwep16

Dec 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Chicago
    Thanks to all that have joined the contest so far!

Update on the high scores portion of the contest with 5 days remaining.

Part 2 (Easy difficulty) - Langodess is leading with a score of 56500
    Part 3 (Normal difficulty) - friedchick3n is leading with a score of 38800
    Part 4 (Hard difficulty)- Langodess is leading with a score of 24150