iPad 15 Promo Codes for FLIP!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by eBattalion, May 15, 2009.

1. eBattalion

eBattalion Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2009
    [​IMG]

Here are the codes for FLIP:

E3L7TX4LNJ93
    W7XFR49EAAWL
    74X669HKNLA7
    NPPYLWLXFJWJ
    JH99RK33WYX4
    JKA7RRHMNW76
    JJ4F3T4RHPXJ
    X3WYM3NMNPAF
    LLEK3RAJLH44
    NLXE7KNNW79K
    W4PPHJ3J697A
    K9KLRTWJPPTM
    XTJ3PT4YL4PA
    MP6EY6HNET9H
    YPJ3XELM463E

Please let others know when you use a code, so they don't have to try them all. If the codes run out, email us at info@ebattalion.com and we'll try to send you one. All we ask is that you rate the game fairly, for its price bracket, on iTunes.

Description:

Three awesome game modes - standard, puzzle, and speed! Drawing the Contra Code on the play-selection screen reveals a hidden level-selection screen, for more information see the tips & tricks page at eBattalion.com.

In standard mode FLIP the objective is to match like-colored gems vertically, horizontally or a combination of the two. The minimum number of gems you must match is displayed on the game-screen and increases as the game progresses.

In puzzle mode FLIP you play through a series of puzzles, called think-puzzles, which have you matching gems to pulsating-shadows of like-color. A gem must land on top of a like-colored pulsating-shadow for a valid match. As you progress through the game the puzzles become more complex.

In speed mode FLIP you play through a series of fast-paced puzzles, called speed-puzzles, which have you matching gems of like-color vertically, horizontally or a combination of the two. The minimum number of gems you must match is displayed on the game-screen and varies from puzzle to puzzle. As you progress through the game the puzzles become increasingly difficult.

Nearly 200 unique puzzles and an infinite play mode

Local and global high scores allow you to compete alone or with the rest of the world

If you enjoy games like Tetris, Bejeweled, Columns, Ivory Tiles, Labyrinth, or any tilt mazes, you'll love FLIP

Nice built-in music and sound effects

Listen to your own music while playing if you prefer

Suspend a game in progress and return at anytime

How to get the game:

You can download FLIP directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch via the App Store on your device. Simply search for eBattalion or FLIP. Alternatively you can download the game from iTunes with this link.

Visit eBattalion for moreĀ…

2. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    JJ4F3T4RHPXJ thanks

3. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    I took XTJ3PT4YL4PA, thanks! :D

4. bing

bing Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    LLEK3RAJLH44 used thanks!

5. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    I took JKA7RRHMNW76 thanks! Ill post a review later

6. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    W7XFR49EAAWL, thank you.

Love these kinda of puzzle games. :)

7. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I grabbed NPPYLWLXFJWJ
    I will post some thoughts in a bit.

8. theishkid

theishkid Well-Known Member

All codes used

9. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    This looks like fun!

I used E3L7TX4LNJ93. Thanks!

10. nik612

nik612 Member

May 15, 2009
    aggh i missed it they're all gone

11. brendons

brendons Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    K9KLRTWJPPTM

12. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    #12 Clymos, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
    I recommend changing the reset button in the pause menu to say "menu" instead

I will post full review in after I play the other modes.

Review:

FLIP is rather interesting in that it is a mix of a whole lot of different elements that made other games popular. It has the screen rotation like that of aurora feint, the instant drop of tetris, and the puzzle mode which feels like it squared off trism. The object of Flip is to match similarly colored falling blocks. You do so by tilting the screen to move the piece left to right. If you completely turn the screen in one direction it will flip the orientation of the playing field. I feel this can be hard not to do accidentally some times. The instant drop control of this game is that you touch a column to make a warp, moving downward arrows, on the selected column. I feel this game would benefit from the control scheme of color drops with you touching a column in which to drop the piece. As you progress in levels the number of pieces you must have touching to make a match and the speed increases.

Flip has 3 game modes, standard, where you try to keep the pieces from blocking the top of the screen for as long as possible, speed in which you have a limited amount of time to make matches out of the pieces on the board by flipping the screen. There is also puzzle mode in which you try to match the given pieces with a limited number of flips (Similar to trism).

This game has all the basic niceties with the auto-save, global and local high score boards and ipod music option. My only gripes being that the controls could be improved and the in game music does not auto cancel when you have your own music.