$15 Paypal Contest - Review Free Game - Jungle Adventure

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by tanguco, Aug 1, 2016.

1. tanguco

tanguco Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Hi all!

I have recently released a adventure game , called Jungle Adventure! and require some (hopefully positive) reviews on the Google Play Store. I am therefore running a contest, to simply download the FREE app, review it and be in with a chance of winning $15 payable via PayPal.

Jungle Adventure is the best classic adventure game for Android and it has gone prehistoric.Jungle Adventure is a game that your Hero can jump, run and shoot enemy. If you are a fan of classic adventure, you will like Jungle Adventure.
    How to enter:

1. Download the free app here in the Google Play Store: https://goo.gl/FXlvxv
    2. Leave a review and rating with your honest feedback (preferably positive, but all feedback will be entered into the contest).
    3. Reply back on this thread with your username
    4. At least 5 people join this contest

The competition will close on 1st September (UK GMT 12:00 noon) and the winner will be randomly selected on that day. Results will be published on the thread along with a DM to the winner.

Please keep the app installed on your device for a minimum of 5 days, otherwise your review may not be considered valid by google and removed from the google play . Only reviews listed on the Google Play Store on 1st September will be entered into the random number selection process. I will simply add each username to an excel file, allocate a number and then use Random.org to determine a winner!

I hope everyone enjoys the app and thanks in advance for your help. Good luck to all!

2. tanguco

tanguco Member

Oct 25, 2015
    anyone ?

3. tanguco

tanguco Member

Oct 25, 2015
    we are waiting for first review