iPad ????? ???????

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchArcade Bot

TouchArcade Bot New Member

Feb 14, 2012

سلطان الصحراء

Lumba, Inc.
    هل سبق وأن حلمت ببناء مدينة عربية عصرية ضخمة؟ العب "سلطان الصحراء"، وكُن تاجر عربياً ثرياً، من خلال بنائك لمدينة أحلامك…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    هل سبق وأن حلمت ببناء مدينة عربية عصرية ضخمة؟ العب "سلطان الصحراء"، وكُن تاجر عربياً ثرياً، من خلال بنائك لمدينة أحلامك على أراضي "أبو لمبة" الصحراوية استهل البناء بالبدايات البدوية المتواضعة، وتقدَّم تدريجياً في مسار بناء إمارتك التجارية المشتملة على أصول عقارية وأعمال تجارية ومصادر للطاقة ومشاريع سياحية. وطوِّر فيها الصناعات الكُبرى، وشاهد بعينيك مراحل نمو اقتصادك بينما تقوم بتوسعة مدينتك وترتقي إلى مستويات جديدة في اللعبة :"ملامح لعبة "سلطان الصحراء اعمل على تنمية مدينتك واستقطاب سكان جدد إليها عن طريق بناء مجموعة متنوعة من الوحدات السكنية نمِّي اقتصاد مزدهر لمدينتك من خلال تشييد وتطوير مشروعات تجارية وصناعات جديدة اجمع لنفسك ثروة من العملات الذهبية (القروش) والدنانير من خلال تحصيل الأرباح من مشروعاتك وأعمالك التجارية اجعل لمدينتك العربية طابع بهي من خلال بناء مرافق جميلة المنظر، مثل الحدائق والمدارس والمساجد !العب "سلطان الصحراء" الآن وابني مدينة أحلامك "ملاحظة: يجب ان تكون متصل بشبكة الإنترنت لاسلكياً لتلعب "سلطان الصحراء dt-support@lum.ba :للملاحظات والدعم الفني، يرجى مراسلتنا على @DesertTycoon :تابعونا على تويتر https://www.facebook.com/deserttycoon :تابعونا على الفيسبوك
    Information
    Seller:Lumba, Inc.
    Genre:Role Playing, Simulation
    Release:Jun 19, 2012
    Updated:Apr 29, 2015
    Version:1.4.8
    Size:54.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Smahbutton....no.

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hell
    #3 metalcasket, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
    English Version:

Desert Tycoon

Lumba, Inc.
    Have you ever dreamed of building a mega-metropolis in the Arabian desert? Play Desert Tycoon and become an Arabian bus…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Have you ever dreamed of building a mega-metropolis in the Arabian desert? Play Desert Tycoon and become an Arabian business tycoon by building your dream city in the thriving Arabian emirate of Abu Lumba! Start from humble Bedouin beginnings and progress step-by-step in building your business empire of real estate, business, energy, and tourism assets. Develop major industries and watch your economy grow right before your eyes as you expand your city and progress to new levels in the game! Desert Tycoon game features: - Grow your city and attract new residents by building a variety of housing structures - Develop a thriving economy by constructing new businesses and industries - Amass a fortune of Gold Coins and Dinars by collecting profits from your businesses - Glorify your city by building beautiful structures, like parks, schools and mosques - Add distinctive features to your city that make it your own! Play Desert Tycoon now and build the Arabian metropolis of your dreams! Note: A wireless data connection is required to play Desert Tycoon For feedback and support, please email us: dt-support@lum.ba Follow us on Twitter: @DesertTycoon Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deserttycoon
    Information
    Seller:Lumba, Inc.
    Genre:Role Playing, Simulation
    Release:Jun 19, 2012
    Updated:Apr 29, 2015
    Version:1.4.8
    Size:54.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I will smash the X button on this window after i hit "post quick reply"

5. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    you are a wild one TA bot....

6. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    Funnily enough, the title ????? ????????? made me click on the thread to see what it was.

Is there something to that?

7. ARMAR50x

ARMAR50x New Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Suicide bombing simulation?

8. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Oh c'mon dude, no...not a nice thing to say.

9. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well, I can tell that the screenshot of the modern city at the end is Dubai...so, I'm guessing that you begin as bedouins (at least, lifestyle-wise) living in tents and build up your settlement until you reach modern Dubai.

I had a much more pressing issue though which is why I'm posting here...how the heck is the TouchArcade Bot still only a Junior Member:confused: I think they are being smothered and replaced by clones anytime they gain any seniority around here...:cool:

10. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    This is a very ignorant comment. As far as the game is concerned, I think that the setting is attractive and I would certainly like to see some of these arabic games receive English language support. I remember seeing another on the hot list not too long ago.

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hell
    #11 metalcasket, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
    Just wanna point out that while I'm an Arab, I'm not in the least bit offended. You, however...you're pathetic.

There's a link to the English version above. ;)

12. hoodwinkedfool

hoodwinkedfool Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Actually a Dubai simulator could be pretty interesting. You build bigger and bigger hotels and monuments with total disregard to your budget or finances.

13. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member

Let this be a lesson to other folks. We're not putting up with this kind of nonesense, not while I'm a moderator here.