12.9" iPad pricing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papa Deuce, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    yeah, I know that nobody knows what it will cost.... But if you were to make a guess, what would you guess? I am thinking it Will have at least 32gb as a base.... So for a base model, my guess is $799, and might op out at $1199.

2. Shirika

Shirika Well-Known Member

not more then £600 i hope D:

air 2 64 gb cost £475

gotta start saving. i plan to upgrade Iv been upgrading every year but i skipped air 2 cause i bought a mac that year

3. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I was looking at the Surface Pro 3 pricing. Choice of 5 different models from $799-$1949.

I wouldn't be shocked if the cheapest model is around $800-900.

4. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    The SP3 is just stupidly priced if you ask me. $2000 for a tablet that doesn't come with a keyboard? At that price it should type for me.

5. Shirika

Shirika Well-Known Member

Surface pro is stupidly priced cause its a laptop designed as a tablet. It uses pc hardware

and yes its silly that you have to pay extra for a type cover when its that expensive.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    At that price you should get a macbook.

7. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Yeah.

I'm not sure who would actually buy their tablets. I don't really see that many selling points with them. It's easy to avoid with much cheaper PCs that are just as powerful or ever more so, and Windows 8. I'm only using Windows 8, well 8.1 as it came with my new computer from a few months ago. It just isn't as user friendly as Windows 7.

I figured I'd mention how a competitor does pricing and Apple may do something similar. I trust Apple far more than Microsoft.